IGNORED

Official NJ Woods & Water 2018 Adult Turkey Contest Teams, Entries & Scoreboard!

BowhunterNJ

Well as a member of Team 4, I did my best which, of course, wasn't good enough. Time (and other stuff) kept getting in the way. A week in Zone 14, two Saturdays in Zone 8, and a couple of mornings and late afternoons in Zone 3 and I didn't get it done. CONGRATULATIONS to all who scored. 

bOb....ski

8 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Sorry Gentleman but team 3 was put together for a reason.  BECAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND 

AAC3D3EB-B8DD-451F-8168-8E972E442024.gif

Wait , don't the rules state you have to call in your own bird / no guided hunts ?  Your bird is null and void LTH !  Lol  .  You guys killed some great birds .  Congrats !

Shit then you need to come to my house and take all my animals beside my whitetails if that's the case.  I don't even want to hunt turkeys by myself.  I hope Jay takes me again it was a blast my stomach hurt from laughing so hard.  I actually love hunting with others.  A lot more fun then hunting alone.  I love the camaraderie. 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

13 minutes ago, Russ 11 said:

Matt ,  BB's score is wrong at 53.50 . It should be 64.75 .  20 points for weight ,  22.50 for Spurs , and  22.25 for beard .  

True but if he has one spur broke off or never grew it's score is 53.5. If that's the case BB is a good honest guy guy and used the true score

Edited by Buck154