IGNORED

Reconyx cams- great product- great cust serv.

I bought these 2 reconyx trail cameras years ago... one is from 2010 and one in 2014. (I had another one form 2010 but it got stolen in 2014)

Anyways, in the past 8 years I sent cameras back to reconyx 2x. 

Whenever I have an issue with one I send both back, because it cost no extra to ship 2 than 1, and I like them to go over the whole camera and update anything they see issues with.

So in 2012 one camera had rusty battery terminals. I sent both back and they changed the terminals, gaskets, and cleaned the cans up like new. Did software updates, cleaned lenses, and I think replaced some parts inside that they improved... all at no cost to me. They even paid shipping back to me and sent it with a hat.

FFW to last season, both cameras worked, but 1 would show 3% battery life.. even after putting new batteries it would show the % dropping rapidly. But the camera still worked enough to use.. even though it said Lowe percentage of battery life, the camera lasted weeks like it should. 

I sent both back after the season, and here we are about a month later I received them. Cameras are several years old and out of warrenty.. so they had to charge me for the repairs and shipping.

The camera I sent in knowing it needed repairs they did the following:

-replaced battery terminals

- replaced battery wire harness

-upgraded gasket to silicone

- firmware update.

On the 2nd camera I sent back just to be sure it's all good they did the following:

-upgrade gasket to silicone

-changed the IR LED board (apparently was not illuminating all the LEDs)

-firmware update

Total charge was $30 each camera. Very fair IMO for cameras that are 4 and 8 years old.

20180417_180716.jpg

20180417_180721.jpg

I bought these 2 reconyx trail cameras years ago... one is from 2010 and one in 2014. (I had another one form 2010 but it got stolen in 2014)
Anyways, in the past 8 years I sent cameras back to reconyx 2x. 
Whenever I have an issue with one I send both back, because it cost no extra to ship 2 than 1, and I like them to go over the whole camera and update anything they see issues with.
So in 2012 one camera had rusty battery terminals. I sent both back and they changed the terminals, gaskets, and cleaned the cans up like new. Did software updates, cleaned lenses, and I think replaced some parts inside that they improved... all at no cost to me. They even paid shipping back to me and sent it with a hat.
FFW to last season, both cameras worked, but 1 would show 3% battery life.. even after putting new batteries it would show the % dropping rapidly. But the camera still worked enough to use.. even though it said Lowe percentage of battery life, the camera lasted weeks like it should. 

I sent both back after the season, and here we are about a month later I received them. Cameras are several years old and out of warrenty.. so they had to charge me for the repairs and shipping.
The camera I sent in knowing it needed repairs they did the following:
-replaced battery terminals
- replaced battery wire harness
-upgraded gasket to silicone
- firmware update.

On the 2nd camera I sent back just to be sure it's all good they did the following:
-upgrade gasket to silicone
-changed the IR LED board (apparently was not illuminating all the LEDs)
-firmware update

Total charge was $30 each camera. Very fair IMO for cameras that are 4 and 8 years old.

20180417_180716.thumb.jpg.ef0c0309d3dabe64c942f62eea81a7b4.jpg
20180417_180721.thumb.jpg.4df721a58aa11da816e595b119f7b4fb.jpg

A great camera and a great company.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Best out there hands down. I sent back a cam that was over a year old because I was unhappy with it. 

[Ms8) they gave me a full credit towards another one. I had one other I sent back for repair, got it fixed free and hat and a sweat shirt. 

I have 4 of their cams.  They miss nothing.  I can put them side by side any of my other cams and the Reconyx will have more pics on it. 

I am a Reconyx dealer for their security cameras and we use them often. Reliable

www.liftxrentals.com

• 9 months later...

Sent 1 of these cameras back 2 weeks ago.
Just got it back.

It was having issues reading my sd card. They replaced the card reader and case, updated firmware, and checked focus all free of charge because they just had it less than a year ago.

Any issue I've ever had they fix no matter how old. 110% stand behind their product.

I'm getting quite the collection of reconyx hats lol.
Only cost to me is shipping 1 way. They even cover shipping costs to return it. Excellent.20190124_114703.jpeg20190124_114712.jpeg

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

I just returned one of the cell cams. Fixed it for free and got the same hat. Cleaned, updated firmware and back in the field. 

The best customer service by far. 

They just came out with a lower priced camera, looking forward to adding another one of their cams to my inventory

www.liftxrentals.com