IGNORED

Crush Cam updates/sightings

Matty

Big ol' slick head on the cam right now.

This morning there were 3 decent bucks, no shooters, but two 8's and a 6 that will be really nice someday. Maybe they'll come back this evening.

There was a shooter 8 on a few nights ago too. Supposedly there are a few beasts, but I haven't seen them yet.

http://thecrush.tv/deer-cam

crush cam doe.JPG

Edited by Matty

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

LOL....probably true.

Couple decent bucks on right now. Turning into a bachelor party!

A 6, good 8 and a young 10.

crush cam 6, 8, 10.JPG

Yesterday evening was a doe party!

It's a party.JPG

Edited by Matty

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Double lunger used to have a cam set up on the other site n I would always check in n see what was on .don't know why but it was interesting . baldie bunny n a bird on now . ooops a Y also

Edited by Hatchet

You add camo to anything, it immediately becomes cool.

Yeah Bob! I just checked it again too and saw him!

About an hour ago, there were two other real big bucks....One was a 9 that I don't think I could pass up! The other a different 10 that I also couldn't pass up. lol

There have been a number of really nice bucks on the cam lately, and it's amazing to see that there are a few good/great 10 pointers.

I wish my hunting areas looked like this! LOL

crushcam 10 9.JPG

crushcam 10 9 angle.JPG

Damn, went back to get a screen shot of that big 10 you just told us about and he was gone.

Two real nice bucks tried sparring for a few seconds earlier too. That was cool to watch. I was so intent on watching to see if they were going to spar that I forgot to screenshot it. lol

I was so intent on watching to see if they were going to spar that I forgot to screenshot it. lol

Just a hunch,but my quess is you'll get another opportunity.lol

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

High six there now main beam's almost touch,I don't know about the genetic's there,haven't seen any with any nice spread.Fun to watch though.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

wabbit's gone now it's a bachelor party,oooooh they heard my comment no width  a 150" 9 some nice 8's and a ten there

Edited by hunterbob1