IGNORED

Anyone Fishing today????

Buck154

I was seriously thinking about it, but it's been flurrying off and on all day here, so I'm  bailing.  I have plenty of other things to do to keep me busy.

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

1 hour ago, Greybeard said:

Go ahead, rub it into my wounds.  I'm going to look where they stocked today.  If there's a place close, I'm joining the 5 o'clock crowd.  With any luck, I'll fall in.

Lol good luck greybeard hope you catch a bunch.

Most of the trout stocked rivers are still way up today, but should be fishable by tomorrow.   Smaller streams are fishing well today and have dropped and cleared up nicely.  Our limestone influenced rivers like the Musky and Pequest will remain high for a few more days yet.  

2 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Most of the trout stocked rivers are still way up today, but should be fishable by tomorrow.   Smaller streams are fishing well today and have dropped and cleared up nicely.  Our limestone influenced rivers like the Musky and Pequest will remain high for a few more days yet.  

Come to central and the streams flow Milk Chocolate

One bite, one fish, one on the grill.  3 broke lines on snags, 4 tangles in bushes.   Frozen hands and a frozen foot(slipped in).  They were suppose to stock there today, but there was no sign of truck tracks in the mud, and no wet spots on the road.  Nobody else was there, so maybe they knew something I didn't know.  Spot isn't closed on stocking days in case you're wondering why I'm home already. That trout is going to taste real good.

Edited by Greybeard