IGNORED

NJ Assembly Passes Six Gun Control Bills

8 hours ago, 1957Buck said:

:headscratch: What is the USA comment means?  I am sure u R familiar with Mr. Bendover  if Not :kissbutt:  

Sorry 1957Buck you are just old and in the way and not worth debating. You should just stick to telling how it used to be.  Hint it was your generation who rolled over didn't fight and put NJ gun owners in the shit blizzard they are in now. Others in other states at the same time stood fought and got CCW and even open carry THINK OF THAT!  You FAILED and not just for you but generations to come and now you come on here and tell others it's not so bad YEAH like the Boa constrictor is not really all that tight is it.    SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR GENERATION!

What i find disturbing is the blanket outlaw of rights and how they become permissions.

Just crazy!

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

3 hours ago, thefirstndsecond said:

What i find disturbing is the blanket outlaw of rights and how they become permissions.

Just crazy!

I was never a student of history but am becoming one now because of all of this bullshit.  The second amendment is based on the first natural right:  self defense.  There is a text I referenced in this thread by a legal scholar who was around when and active in the writing of the US Constitution.  He discusses the whole document and the basis/discussion around the document as well as the amendments.  I haven't gotten that far into it, but it's the de facto book on the rationale behind those words of wisdom.

The Heller decision is based on that interpretation:  That the second amendment's foundation is in the first natural law:  Every natural organism has a right to self defense.  That's where the discussion begins and ends.  The government has no jurisdiction over your natural rights.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

4 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

I was never a student of history but am becoming one now because of all of this bullshit.  The second amendment is based on the first natural right:  self defense.  There is a text I referenced in this thread by a legal scholar who was around when and active in the writing of the US Constitution.  He discusses the whole document and the basis/discussion around the document as well as the amendments.  I haven't gotten that far into it, but it's the de facto book on the rationale behind those words of wisdom.

The Heller decision is based on that interpretation:  That the second amendment's foundation is in the first natural law:  Every natural organism has a right to self defense.  That's where the discussion begins and ends.  The government has no jurisdiction over your natural rights.

I learned a lot from the sight over here in PA pafoa.org

AND FROM Joshua Prince; Philip G. Kline; Jon Mirowitz

Along with participating in many rallys, conversations and visits to for support of the RTKBA.

I think it might have been Nappen who said NJ runs by Napoleonic style laws (is that a legal term?). they outlaw everything and then make exceptions. I don't understand how they can get away with this style of law. Then again I haven't studied or practiced so I am ignorant.

When I say that I have seen people OC and challenge the police, or get stopped and challenge the police, it is always in court. Audio recordings of phone being broken or smashed, videos uploaded to the cloud etc. We have a rally at the state capital every year where we are armed, usually OC (I prefer CC except at political rallys or pro gun events), check in our firearms at the capital building, and then group up and visit our reps.

I moved here in 06, from NJ,  and under went an entire battered gun owner syndrome.  From the carrying laws across the country and thinking there would be blood in the streets to arguments of semi auto hunting. When you sit down and logically think about things it is amazing how growing up in NJ, in the gun club atmosphere, how ignorant I was, and in many ways find out new ways our freedoms have been trampled, I felt abused. Like all my life in NJ I was a prisoner of the state only allowed to do certain things that they allowed me to do and was in fear of loosing that all the time. 

Hell, i have heard at Federation meetings, gun club events, you don't need a pistol it is only for killing people, you don't need to carry, you don't need a rifle like that, it is simply amazing how people have looked at this as "you don't need" versus it is my right and I am doing it because it is so and I enjoy it how i see fit. I was very hesitant to use the term FUDD for many yeas, but as I grew older and more involved I see it. I see gun owner 1.0 versus the gun owner 2.0

I am now learning about the NRA and about the revolt that took place years ago, about what they allowed to happen, and have become more conscious about my life member voting. We ran into issues with the NRA in state here when the FOAC was working to get stand your ground passed HB40, and the NRA (lobbyist) was offering counter bills in the senate with less bite. Really? Then after HB40 was signed they tried to take all the credit. I will not give up my NRA Patron membership but make damn sure I stay more involved than sending $25 and thinking I did my part.

I changed my screen name when I came to this sight from lungbuster to thefirstndsecond because that is when I joined PAFOA and my eyes opened and my brain started questioning.

I chose this name because I witnessed politicians gathering people from a soup kitchen and bringing them to a gun protest. Buses from "Yardly, PA" like areas with white religious people showing up to protest firearms in the city. So many brain washed ignorant people. Ignorant about rights, who is supposed to protect you regarding safety., how the police are not responsible for your safety, how politicians on both sides don't care. How certain counties, towns, and cities, wish to infringe on RTKBA and without preemption like here in PA exercising the RTKBA would be an impossible daily task. Currently we do not have a consequence for those violating preemption until the individual is arrested. We did get a paw passed making it so the twp who illegally passed the law would be financially responsible however this was attached to another bill and you are not allowed to pass laws like that in PA.

"Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms."
-- Andrew Ford

When you look at the stats from right across the river on how many LTCF's are issues in the counties. Then you go to the grocery store of retail place and realize something like 3 out of 10 or 12 people in here are armed every day, and you feel comfortable about it. Then you look back across the river at NJ and think my God how did I ever just enjoy shooting in NJ.

NOW if we can only come together as hunters and shooters and take the needed days off to visit reps. Have organized meetings to all write and send printed letters to reps. Make an effort to get a new person to sign up for the NRA each year. This is what it will take for NJ to enter the ring. 2,000 people showed up on a Monday to Trenton. Where were the buses from the gun clubs, ranges, etc? Where were the gun owners? Suffering from being battered down by the NJ State Legislature?

Keep reading about the RTKBA, spread the word. I am NOT knocking hunting and how to get people using firearms, those are my roots, but educate them to the next level (1911, glock S&W M&P, AR's, PS90's, FS2000). Let them know they need to be able to express the GOD given right, regardless of what governments say, to defend themselves. If you don't believe in God fine, if you don't want to defend yourself then fine, but don't stop others because of your unjust fear.

Picture - Supporting RTKBA - Suzanna Gratia Hupp, Kim Stolfer, Wayne LaPierre, 

Gun PICS - FUN SHOOT OPEN HOUSE BBQ

DSCN0222.jpg

47286_1490038744946_1653300211_1224751_5065380_n.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford