IGNORED

New beagle pup!!

Bonefreak

He has a male that was supposed to go to someone....but the guy been giving him the "run around".  He actually asked me to check around for a huntin family yesterday.....i contemplated getting the male too....but I would be in the doghouse!!  I will PM you his #  

1 hour ago, Bonefreak said:

He has a male that was supposed to go to someone....but the guy been giving him the "run around".  He actually asked me to check around for a huntin family yesterday.....i contemplated getting the male too....but I would be in the doghouse!!  I will PM you his #  

Remember it is better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission, so get the male and bring him home and your wife will fall in love with him and all will be good.

We got ours from a group that rescues the from labs. he's a purebred and I can see his instincts showing through. Check them out.

Fwd: Foster Moms & Dads Needed!   

Fri, Mar 16, 2018 8:16 am

-----Original Message-----

Subject: Foster Moms & Dads Needed!

Are you ready to be a hero in the eyes of a deserving dog?

View this email in your browser

Foster Moms & Dads Needed!

Dear friend,

Happy Paws Rescue has been asked to take in 10 retired research beagles within the next few weeks, and we’re actively seeking foster volunteers in Central NJ. We don’t have a physical shelter so foster homes are the backbone of our work—we can't help these pups without your help! We supply all of the necessary supplies and vetting, and you provide the love! If you’d like to make a difference and be a hero in the eyes of a deserving dog, please click the SIGN ME UP button below to send us an email. Thank you for your support!

All our best,

Can we count on you?

SIGN ME UP!

FOSTER PROGRAM INFO

If you're not able to foster at this time, we'd be grateful for your shares on social media.

Share our Foster Needs on Facebook

Tweet for Foster Homes on Twitter

Happy Paws Rescue Inc. is a recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Donations are tax deductible as allowed by law and greatly appreciated.

Copyright © 2018 Happy Paws Rescue Inc., All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you are an adopter or supporter of Happy Paws Rescue Inc. (All dogs adopted from Cattitude Inc. up until May 15, 2011 are now the responsibility of Happy Paws Rescue Inc.)

Our mailing address is:
Happy Paws Rescue Inc.

PO Box 411

South Plainfield, NJ 07080
Add us to your address book