IGNORED

Last min - 1st coyote

Lol he was using a shoelace to hold the light on his barrel last year. Zip ties are an improvement lol

We are very care free. As long as we have a hunting license on our back the show must go on. Our checklist when we jump in the truck consists of :

Weapon/ammo- check

License - check

Anything else is a luxury we can hunt without.

We will make do.

It's a really stress free hunting style I think more hunters should embrace.

Hunting has become too "textbook" over the years, it's fun to just enjoy the outdoor sport without worrying about the cameras, bait, scent control, rack size, etc.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lol he was using a shoelace to hold the light on his barrel last year. Zip ties are an improvement lol

We are very care free. As long as we have a hunting license on our back the show must go on. Our checklist when we jump in the truck consists of :

Weapon/ammo- check

License - check

Anything else is a luxury we can hunt without.

We will make do

It's a really stress free hunting style I think more hunters should embrace.

Hunting has become too "textbook" over the years, it's fun to just enjoy the outdoor sport without worrying about the cameras, bait, scent control, rack size, etc.

I agree! I always tell my son in law. If we are out and if we see something it's all good. We keep it simple also.

Nice coyote, I gotta look for em' around my property some more. Last November I was camping with a friend and we heard a bunch of them while we were sleeping around a quarter mile away, the next morning went strung up our recurves and went stump shooting in the general direction that we heard them. We came upon a valley with a nice creek running through it, and sure enough in the sand I saw coyote tracks, so we followed them and low and behold we saw the imprint of the biggest rabbit we had ever seen laying on it side in the sand, (looked lot more like a Jackrabbit then a tiny little cottontail, really pressed down in there. No blood though, reckon the yote broke it's neck like dogs do with squirrels.

Anyway nuff' of my rambling, nice hunt mate! The less of those things the better!

Congrats. How many inch barrel is on your brothers gun ?

Idk..

Probably 28 or 30.

Mine is a 870 express mag we bought 15 years ago when we started turkey hunting.. rarely use it..

I was shooting dead coyote loads and my gun jammed after my 2nd shot. The ejector grabbed the shell but ripped through the brass top of the shell instead of pulling it out.

His gun is a 870, probably 5-8 years old or so.. had issues ejecting shells from day 1.

Most brands won't eject out of his gun. Remington shells work I believe.

We were duck hunting and found out when he shoots certain shells the gun won't open. You get 1 shot then you need to put the but stock on the ground and pull down with all your weight to open chamber. 2 3/4 black cloud shells shot fine. Remington has gone downhill over the years.

My next shotgun will be browning, benelli, or beretta