IGNORED

HIKING Mt. Tammany/Day 2 with LPJR

Live to Hunt

LOL don’t need mercy my friend, feel the burn and catch me if you can

I like your attitude

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

metabolism will change for you again .

more than likely around 55, until I was 55 I wore the same size pants as I did from 23.

while I don't think I do less apparently I do, as I eat half as much , stopped drinking gallons of soda a day and weigh 25 pounds more .

Β 

Then again my blueberries and grain took on a different form too

LOL, blueberries are great fat burners... in the right form.

AWM

I like your attitude

When you have a 16 year old boy and he and his friends are in that β€œfeeling your oats” frame of mind keeping them in check is no easy task LOL Every time we hit the gorge fishing it is followed by a race to the top at hook mountain. He still is stuck eating my dust. He may start out faster but my stamina takes over and beats him... for now anyway LOL

Last year i told him the story of the two bulls on the hill. The young bull looked at the other and said β€œlets run down the hill and f$@k one of those sheep” then the older bull replied β€œ let’s walk down and f$&k them all” He will get it eventually

Edited by maximus66

AWM

Last year i told him the story of the two bulls on the hill. The young bull looked at the other and said β€œlets run down the hill and f$@k one of those sheep” then the older bull replied β€œ let’s walk down and f$&k them all” He will get it eventually

When I heard that story, they were going down the hill for the cows. I guess now it's sheep...oh how far we've come with our diversity.Β 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Yeah...bulls fu*k cows. Folks from Sussex County fu*k sheep.

Β 

Btw...can't tell you how many times I rode my bike up and down those hills as a kid Maximus

Now i know why my kid was confused LOL For what its worth when i was a kid I’d f&@k about anything

AWM

Thats pretty cool is that you in the middle Picture?

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Thats pretty cool is that you in the middle Picture?

Β 

Maybe my father or grandfather.Β  I was just going through a box that my father had saved everything in, including hunting and fishing licenses from around 1940.Β  He saved everything including drivers licenses, gas ration books, registrations, etc. from every year.Β  Did you know you had to get permission to buy tires back then?Β  Have the signed slips from Russ Millers garage on Newark Pompton type in Riverdale( little station next to Napa).Β  I hung out there as a kid watching the yankee games.Β  Good day to go through this stuff and reminisce.

Maybe my father or grandfather.Β  I was just going through a box that my father had saved everything in, including hunting and fishing licenses from around 1940.Β  He saved everything including drivers licenses, gas ration books, registrations, etc. from every year.Β  Did you know you had to get permission to buy tires back then?Β  Have the signed slips from Russ Millers garage on Newark Pompton type in Riverdale( little station next to Napa).Β  I hung out there as a kid watching the yankee games.Β  Good day to go through this stuff and reminisce.

Β 

That is very cool!Β 

Edited by LPJR