IGNORED

HIKING Mt. Tammany/Day 2 with LPJR

Live to Hunt

I mean, I probably eat healthier than anyone on this site.  Grapefruit and blueberries are fine, but grains aren't fit for human consumption, dairy really isn't either, and unless you grew and squeezed those oranges yourself, I'm sure that blast of Roundup mixed with sugar isn't doing much for you either.

Rug you better not show up with an ounce of fat on you March 10th sporting your Richard Simmons body

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Rug you better not show up with an ounce of fat on you March 10th sporting your Richard Simmons body

I'm not sure how to take that comment. Right now, I'm a little creeped out by it.  Maybe a little flattered as well.  I guess time will tell.  

As for fat, I have a few extra lbs on me right now (probably 10).  I always add a few over the winter.  I get bored and eat too much.  I don't eat junk, just over indulge on the meats, fruits and veggies, and really good dark chocolate.  You're more than welcome to rub my tummy if you'd like.   :)

Haskell it’s not disturbing being in shape for CATfish. It disturbing being 1 step from a heart attack like yourself. I love life I want to live forever

DC5E026C-B4AE-4D30-B06A-69BDFABC8D43.png

Edited by Live to Hunt

Take it how you want Rug. So let’s here about your meals today. I want to hear how healthy they really are

Ok. 

For breakfast it was a smoothie.  Wild blueberries, pineapple, kale, spinach, carrots, spirulina, flax seeds, chia seeds,  and a scoop of this stuff. 

https://www.gardenoflife.com/content/product/why-choose-raw-protein-and-greens/

Lunch was some leftover lentil curry with carrots, potaotes, onions, and garlic.

Dinner tonight is going to be some roasted chicken thighs.  I'm making a red cabbage and apple slaw and an argugula salad to have with it.  I'll probably munch on some Endangered Species 88% dark chocolate as a snack after I work out.  

Rug is all that food organic or you eating pesticides also. Where was the chicken raised

Edited by Live to Hunt

Haskell it’s not disturbing being in shape for CATfish. It disturbing being 1 step from a heart attack like yourself. I love life I want to live forever

I assume you are Tinker Bell.

I will outlive you.  My consciousness is being cloned onto the Internet and one day it will become sentient, and I will be omnipresent.

What's your plan for immortality?

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Rug is all that food organic or you eating pesticides also. Where was the chicken raised

Yeah, all organic.  I get as much as I can from local farms.  I have a year-round farmshare at Genesis Farms that provides an insane amount of produce.  The rest of the produce I usually get from other local farms when it's in-season or at Wegmans which does a great job of utilizing local, organic food in season as well. 

Here is a link to Genesis Farm CSA.  http://csgatgenesisfarm.com/

This chicken was bought from Wegmans as well.  Organic.  

I like to get most of my meats from a bunch of local farms like Hidden Woods, Four Fields, Harvest Homes meats in Bangor PA, and eggs from a few smaller local places as well.  Obviously I try to fill the freezer with deer and pheasants as well. 

https://www.hiddenwoodsfarm.com/

http://fourfieldsfarm.com/

http://www.harvesthomemeats.com/

Edited by not on the rug

Rug as far as you say yes your a healthy eating dude. But this is the internet and you have a dude (Jeff Bridges) as your avatar so like Haskell you could be one step away from a heart attack.

My consciousness is being cloned onto the Internet and one day it will become sentient, and I will be omnipresent.

Who are you, Dr. Zola?

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Rug as far as you say yes your a healthy eating dude. But this is the internet and you have a dude (Jeff Bridges) as your avatar so like Haskell you could be one step away from a heart attack.

Lol...like I have a reason to lie about the food I eat. Hopefully what I eat inspires or motivates other people to eat better too.

I've devoted myself to health and wellness and athletics. Prior to 2 years ago, I was probably one of the fittest 36 year olds on the planet. Not to get too deep in to it, but I've had some undiagnosed health issues for about 2 years now that have seriously screwed me up. I still eat like a champ though, just no more serious athletic pursuits for now. PM me if u want to hear more about it or anything else

The dude is my avatar bc that's my screen name and bc it's my favorite comedy movie of all time, not because I exist on a diet of white russians and bowling alley food.

Rug good hope your doing better don’t wish ill will or bad health on anyone but if your that serious about healthy food, Game animals like deer would not be healthy for you. These deer yet wild eat out of fields that have pesticides and stuff like you talked about in my orange juice. Pheasant raised on a farm fed drugs they are not wild. If you want real deal animals with all natural ingredients join me on my next mountain hunt and in shape you must be.