IGNORED

Allaire park, Howell county park and surrounding areas?

Heading up to shed hunt this weekend, is hunting allowed on Howell county park or the reservoir? I plan on walking Allaire but from what I heard it gets hammered all season so I’m looking for a peice in that area that is off limits to hunting that I have a better chance of finding sheds. Any other areas to check out?

The golf course gets hunted but across the street in the resevoir, no hunting allowed. I know a few guys she'd hunt in there but best chance you got in the area. I live 3 mins from there so if you have any questions hit me up

LET EM GO SO HE CAN GROW

A lot of allaire is off limits to hunting. Get a park map it should tell you. Get down in the river bottom and walk its some real nice ground. I think the Manasquan resovior is also off limits to hunting

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Thanks I walked 16 miles a few weeks ago at the battlefeild grounds, beautiful property but by seeing the amount of stands, those bucks are on surrounding properties this time of year. I’ll give Allaire and the reservoir a try, anymore spots in the area off with no hunting that you care to share?

16 miles you must be really moving. How many sheds in that walk? I walk a lot for sheds and the most I do in a day is 9-10 miles. Battleground does get hammered gun season but there are sheds to be found there.

Edited by Buck154

Thanks I walked 16 miles a few weeks ago at the battlefeild grounds, beautiful property but by seeing the amount of stands, those bucks are on surrounding properties this time of year. I’ll give Allaire and the reservoir a try, anymore spots in the area off with no hunting that you care to share?

They had shotgun and winter bow there. I live across rt. 9...heard a lot of shots this year. Now I can take the dog through the fields