IGNORED

Property line huggers ..

Rdfhunter

Who has these kind of hunting Neighbors ? The ones who put their stand 2’ from the property line hunting deer that come off your lease . Has anybody built a occupiable structure, shed , to get some relief from these a holes?

Edited by Rdfhunter

I have a spot like that where the neighbors where sitting the fenceline and shooting into our fields. they couldn't even shoot a deer on their property from the stands

Put a blind up right on the field edge game  over 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Who has these kind of hunting Neighbors ? The ones who put their stand 2’ from the property line hunting deer that come off your lease . Has anybody built a occupiable structure, shed , to get some relief from these a holes?

Sure it sucks, but I don't really see the problem as long as they aren't shooting the deer on your property. 

So you are saying if you saw nice bucks cruising a rub line on the edge of your lease you wouldn’t hunt it to give the neighboring hunters space? If they are on your property that’s one thing but if they’re hunting theirs that’s another. Be careful what you wish for, they could put up sheds too Edited by maximus66

AWM

Yep. I have the same issue on one of my properties. I've been hunting this particular one since 1990 and had no one on the adjoining property until 4 years ago when, the one neighbor gave permission for four to five hunters to hunt his 180 acre property. My stand and my buddy's stand are on the property line and they have been there since 1995. We've changed them to ladder stands about 10 years ago. Anyway, the knucklehead hunters put two of their ladder stands within 50 yards of mine and my friend's stand. And they put two other ladder stands within 100 yards of our property line. We had asked them politely to move their stands but, they got angry and told us too bad. We went to the landowner and told him that it's a safety issue but, he said that it wasn't his problem. I talked to a CO about it but, they could not do anything about it. So, we moved our stands away from the property line last year. It sucks but, it's hunting in New Jersey. Good Luck!

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

So you are saying if you saw nice bucks cruising a rub line on the edge of your lease you wouldn’t hunt it to give the neighboring hunters space? If they are on your property that’s one thing but if they’re hunting theirs that’s another. Be careful what you wish for, they could put up sheds too

that area is so close to the bedding area we don’t hunt it so they can build whatever they want..

Maybe they are hunting deer going Off their property on to yours.

So you are saying if you saw nice bucks cruising a rub line on the edge of your lease you wouldn’t hunt it to give the neighboring hunters space? If they are on your property that’s one thing but if they’re hunting theirs that’s another. Be careful what you wish for, they could put up sheds too

No, i would not put up stands facing property I can’t hunt . I would not shoot deer that will only run on property I can’t trespass on.

We have been very nice but how many times do you let a neighbor blow your deer out of your bedding area because he’s tracking another deer ? Their deer can only run onto our property..