IGNORED

Fresh Off the Spinner

Lou.D

That tiger came nice. Much easier to do with a clemens or a renzetti machine because of the 3 threads at once. I hope to pick up one of those machines soon.

Yes! Ive slowly been adding to my building equipmemt, I have a dual thread carraige now, and use a fly tying bobbin for my third thread. A little slower, but gets the job done.

Thank you your work is clean also.this is only my 4th rod with no guidence just reading and watching u tube videos

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

See you getting some Use of the equipment I now feel I made the right decision.   Have you tried the Motor yet Rotating besides using it for Coatings? I see a spool of Power Pro I used it for laying down a base under wraps.   Another thing I did was used reflective Foil wrapping at tip to reflect light at night to see Bites when dead Sticking on Saltwater Rods.  No better teacher Than YouTube.   Keep up the good work.

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

See you getting some Use of the equipment I now feel I made the right decision. Have you tried the Motor yet Rotating besides using it for Coatings? I see a spool of Power Pro I used it for laying down a base under wraps. Another thing I did was used reflective Foil wrapping at tip to reflect light at night to see Bites when dead Sticking on Saltwater Rods. No better teacher Than YouTube. Keep up the good work.

All bye hand but im progression very well. im almost ready to do a closed wrap received_1847568465267413.jpeg20180226_082903.jpg

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk