IGNORED

Olympics whos Watching

1957Buck

Been watching on and off so far opening sucked location  :down:  seems not getting the attention of past Winter Olympics

My interests turned to The Snowboarding and of all Thing Curling The accuracy - strategies along with the controls is exciting plus USA men took Gold. 

Forgot to add takes some time to understand WTF is going on and with the Strategies  

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Been watching on and off so far opening sucked location  :down:  seems not getting the attention of past Winter Olympics

My interests turned to The Snowboarding and of all Thing Curling The accuracy - strategies along with the controls is exciting plus USA men took Gold. 

Forgot to add takes some time to understand WTF is going on and with the Strategies  

Curling belongs in Olympics like sugar belongs on pizza.

"Opening sucked location"? :shock:  

I enjoyed watching biathlon and hockey

One of the biggest surprises to me was the high level of women hockey. They are so much faster than they were 4 years ago and the skill level of top teams is amaizing

Edited by Lunatic

As far as the opening I still have a memory of The Olympics held in China. Even have the full opening Closing on Vidio.

As for the Location they have the worst Snow Conditions due to the Very Cold Windy environment The Slops were like Ice Not Snow. 

Even with NBC having no controls over the Camara Coverages their Broadcasting and Reporters were terrible.   

The protesting and lack of audience from even locals reportedly given tickets to fill seats Failed as the Empty Seats and crowds at the events showed. but the cameras tried to not show it. 

I have been watching on one of the sports channels at various times and the biathlon is a challenging and interesting  event as are the tactics and skill in curling... these would be my favorites.

What amazes me most is that in many events the winners are determined by only hundredths of a second on the clock.

So, after years and years of intense training you don't medal because you just were not fast enough.

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

....... One of the biggest surprises to me was the high level of women hockey. They are so much faster than they were 4 years ago and the skill level of top teams is amaizing

I agree. They're fast, lots of contact, emotions high. Fun to watch.

Remove football, and I watch more women's sports than men's. I married an athlete. I kinda like pretty girls getting sweaty. lol

I will not watch anything that's on NBC.

Agree but like the ones who watched Football I suffer on NBC to watch the Olympics  ABC for The Good Doctor CBS for NCIS and Bull.

NBCS 212 on Optimum Cable for the Repeats But don't tell Rusty he is still waiting for Final rounds of Curling  ;)  

Curling belongs in Olympics like sugar belongs on pizza.

"Opening sucked location"? :shock:  

I enjoyed watching biathlon and hockey

One of the biggest surprises to me was the high level of women hockey. They are so much faster than they were 4 years ago and the skill level of top teams is amaizing

Enlighten us, why doesn't curling belong in the Olympics?

I watch all of the olympics. For the winter, i usually avoid figure skating, but I watch every minute possible. I'm a sports nut and we are getting to witness elite sports being played at the highest level on the biggest stage. It doesn't get any better than that

I watch everything there is to watch. Figure skating isn't my favorite but I watch it if there's nothing else on, some of the stuff they do is pretty amazing.

I will not watch anything that's on NBC.

There's so many different ways to watch them, you don't have to watch them on NBC