formakos

Private gun sales in NJ

I wonder how many guys own guns to hunt that legally shouldn't be allowed and they use someone for a straw purchase or some shady shit.you have a felon or a rest raining order your not allowed to own one so now everyone is paranoid

The legal law abiding gun owner gets punished ......its much easier to come after us than to try to get the bad guys......

I wonder how many guys own guns to hunt that legally shouldn't be allowed and they use someone for a straw purchase or some shady shit.you have a felon or a rest raining order your not allowed to own one so now everyone is paranoid

Is this English??   My mistake.  It's Troll.

I wonder if it will still be easy to get your FFL....being in the estate sale business ( I figured its good to have )  , Ive had the paperwork and did the fingerprinting but just havent sent it in yet....

I wonder if it will still be easy to get your FFL....being in the estate sale business ( I figured its good to have )  , Ive had the paperwork and did the fingerprinting but just havent sent it in yet....

If it is up to them you will need a nics check for ammo purchase! Get your FFL while you can. I have a C&R FFL. Will allow me to buy ammo online! 30.00 every 3 years.

With the new laws it will be no time at all before such fine liberal bastions as Camden, Irvington and Paterson become livable and safe...

We are going to lose a tremendous amount of gun rights in the next 60 days.  Every piece of legislation is moving forward.  I am already looking for a place to move out of this shithole state.

Are you sure MS 13 will Provide any firearm you want with a bag of your choice of Drugs since this all has no effect on them, 

Since everything is a proposal and I don't see Bus Loads of Hunters Shooters boarding to go to Trenton to Protest why worry we have no control over what happens thanks to NJ Liberals.  

4726412_orig.jpg