IGNORED

The origin of "Man Stuff"

Rusty

I first posted Man Stuff day as a joke,  but since it has evolved into a thing of its own I should explain the origin.

When our son was little he had a friend over to play, out of the blue the little boys says, "when I get older I'm gonna do man stuff like my Dad".  I asked him what that was and he says it's when you sit around and drink beer.   :rofl:   

I first posted Man Stuff day as a joke,  but since it has evolved into a thing of its own I should explain the origin.

When our son was little he had a friend over to play, out of the blue the little boys says, "when I get older I'm gonna do man stuff like my Dad".  I asked him what that was and he says it's when you sit around and drink beer.   :rofl:   

well "yeah" Captain Obvious.   sheesh.   What else could it possibly be?

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

although, I suppose it's good you did explain, lest someone think you meant this......

Come on Jack, tell us the truth. You broke your wrist in a tragic "man-roping" accident, didn't you? Or was it a tumble from the back waxing table when your waxologist smacked you on the butt and your uncontrollable giggling caused you to roll off?

Edited by not on the rug

Come on Jack, tell us the truth. You broke your wrist in a tragic "man-roping" accident, didn't you? Or was it a tumble from the back waxing table when your waxologist smacked you on the butt and your uncontrollable giggling caused you to roll off?

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: Phil on a Sill! That was funny.......

Edited by LPJR