IGNORED

Actual Article From NYT in 1933

dlist777

You know Breslua is a city in Poland right?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wroc%C5%82aw

Naturally with such a vast geographic knowledge you know doubt are aware that Poland was home to a good many death camps, right? It's also the home of Warsaw where ARMED inhabitants fought bravely against their Nazi oppressors while the " liberating" armies of the Soviet Union stood at bay and allowed the slaughter.   

Naturally with such a vast geographic knowledge you know doubt are aware that Poland was home to a good many death camps, right? It's also the home of Warsaw where ARMED inhabitants fought bravely against their Nazi oppressors while the " liberating" armies of the Soviet Union stood at bay and allowed the slaughter.   

Speaking of Geography it is also important to understand what happened to this city called Breslau/Wroclaws. The grim history of Poland had this country disappear from the map 3 different times, way before WWII. Invaded by its neighbors, Germans form the West and Russia form the East, foreign occupation was a norm for very long stretches of time. Each time,  Germany occupied Wroclaw and many Germans moved to this area as it was considered Germany. What you read in this article form 1933, is the result of the city being heavily influence by Germans and Germany,

Edited by Lunatic

ROFLOL.  Sorry guys.  I just wanted to post something that I thought showed a real negative consequence of gun confiscation.  You know, how you become defenseless against tyranny.   

I didn't mean to start a geography argument on Pre-WW2 European boundaries.  

ROFLOL.  Sorry guys.  I just wanted to post something that I thought showed a real negative consequence of gun confiscation.  You know, how you become defenseless against tyranny.   

I didn't mean to start a geography argument on Pre-WW2 European boundaries.

The connection with gun control was obvious.

I don't like seeing Poles getting blamed for disarmament of Jewish people or death camps - both were products of Nazis.

An awful lot of Poles risked their lives helping Jewish people during the Nazi occupation.

The connection with gun control was obvious.

I don't like seeing Poles getting blamed for disarmament of Jewish people or death camps - both were products of Nazis.

An awful lot of Poles risked their lives helping Jewish people during the Nazi occupation.

A quick internet search appears to offer much more "mixed reviews" from various credible sources on Polish assistance with the holocaust.  Some good.  Some pretty horrible.  

But, again, I posted the article to make a gun control argument.  Some guy said its a city in Poland . I didn't research and correct him.  I just assumed he was right and said it was beside the point.  I stand corrected.  It was in Germany.