IGNORED

Bottom of the 8th

hammer4reel

Ok but from what you showed us that broadhead did an awesome job. The evidence is clear thanks. Any broad can and they do take heavy damage when hitting bone. You can’t tell me you still have your original package of Grim Reapers

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Ok but from what you showed us that broadhead did an awesome job. The evidence is clear thanks. Any broad can and they do take heavy damage when hitting bone. You can’t tell me you still have your original package of Grim Reapers

Β 

LTHΒ  I have a pile of all types of broadheads that took a beating , grim reapers included. Hitting hard stuff wrecks them all.

some worse than others.

This head didn't hit hard bone just ribs . SO was surprised to see so much ferrule damage.

MY biggest complaint with the new head would be the collars are on the sloppy side.

I bought a pack of regular hypodermics, and a pack of the xbow hypodermics, the cross bow collars seem to beΒ  made a lot better.

You probably are not as critical with your equipment set up as I am.

I want to shoot a quarter at 50 yards.

SO I picked through the best of the collars to even use them to hunt. for the price every collar should be perfect .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

Β 

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Β 

What caused the damage to the broadhead??

Β 

damage was all caused on the angle of the head hitting the ribs going through.Β 

No heavy bone was hit, was in front of the bone on the near side, and behind the leg on the offside .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

Β 

Β 

Killed 3 deer with the Hypodermics this season. The heads/tips look like they did when taken out of the package brand new after they blew through each deer. Not sure what could have cause that damage to your tip....

Β 

The new red shock collars on the CROSSBOW Hypodermics have a tiny, minuscule arrow on them which is used as a reference for aligning the blade up with when screwing a head onto the arrow.Β  Once aligned, they are rock solid for me......

Β 

Nice blood trail regardless.Β 

Edited by LPJR

LPJR as I said the red collars def fit snugger than the black collars did.

But I was shooting my compound tonight, so picked through the black collars to use the best ones.

Β 

The red collars plastic seems thicker than the black .

Β 

blood trail and how fast the deer went down was what you want from a broadhead.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

Β 

Β 

No definitely not as critical as you. I would never shoot 50 yards, deer could jump the string remember. But anyway thanks for the awesome review of RAGE. Once again RAGE is killing Game and leaving awesome blood trails and your deer ran a far 70 yards. I think they would be happy with review.

Edited by Live to Hunt

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

No definitely not as critical as you. I would never shoot 50 yards, deer could jump the string remember. But anyway thanks for the awesome review of RAGE. Once again RAGE is killing Game and leaving awesome blood trails and your deer ran a far 70 yards. I think they would be happy with review.

Β 

More than likely it because you couldn't shoot the quarter to start with.

Β 

The broadhead did its job , I stated both what I saw good as well as what I saw I didn't like..

Β 

Unlike you IM not judging it through RAGE colored glasses

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

Β 

Β 

No definitely couldn’t shoot a quarter with my bow at 50 yards, but definitely with my rifle. Remember bow hunting is about how close we can get not how far you can shoot them. We are not shooting quarters in the woods we are shooting moving animals. Quick question do you lose a lot doe testing shitty broad heads on them.

No definitely couldn’t shoot a quarter with my bow at 50 yards, but definitely with my rifle. Remember bow hunting is about how close we can get not how far you can shoot them. We are not shooting quarters in the woods we are shooting moving animals. Quick question do you lose a lot doe testing shitty broad heads on them.

Β 

I don't shoot at game at 50 yards, BUT the bow is set up to be capable to. I shoot 95% of my animals under 17 yards.

And I don't lose any game testing anything. I only take high percentage shots. When you can shoot a quarter at 50 yards, it makes it a chip shot to shoot them close.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

Β 

Β 

Ok good talk

Edited by Live to Hunt

congrats - good shot placement and recovery.Β  Regarding the head, it killed the deer, but man I would not want to hit any bone but rib with that thing and even if I do hit just ribs, I would expect to be able to use it again at that price...Β  Junk steel?

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

congrats - good shot placement and recovery.Β  Regarding the head, it killed the deer, but man I would not want to hit any bone but rib with that thing and even if I do hit just ribs, I would expect to be able to use it again at that price...Β  Junk steel?

Β 

I don't want to hit hard bone with any broadhead if possible. I would ratherΒ  a head or blade bent instead of breaking off. as at least its still cutting something on the way through...

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

Β 

Β