IGNORED

Gluten Free / Exercise

Thunderchicken

We try to eat gluten free as much as possible. I used to get headaches/migraines a lot, since we made the switch 2 years ago I've had one migraine, and it wasn't that bad.  Sugar is the food of the devil! haha   Some fruit drinks have as much sugar as Coke. When you see fast food companies handing out 3-quart high fructose corn syrup beverages it's no wonder there's such a health problem in the USA, remember when a large drink was 12 oz?

without me, my rifle is nothing

I do a lot of hiking with the cat. Eliminate a lot of carbs (pasta) which I love and portion control. I always drink water and lots of it. It’s been a little harder to shed my hunting season weight as fast this year. Think it’s age but I will do it

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

I do a lot of hiking with the cat. Eliminate a lot of carbs (pasta) which I love and portion control. I always drink water and lots of it. It’s been a little harder to shed my hunting season weight as fast this year. Think it’s age but I will do it

you blame your weight gain on hunting season? mine's "food season", Thanksgiving til now, and I always seem to drink more, whiskey, wine, beer, cider.......

without me, my rifle is nothing

Yea well definitely the holidays don’t help but yea I just eat like shit during hunting season and sit in a tree a lot. It’s been this way forever I gain like 10lbs then January starts and I start the exercise again and eating right. Just having soup for lunch today salad for dinner. I have brand new jeans that are tight not feeling good at this weight. My cat ran away anyone have a tracking dog?

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈