IGNORED

Free Compound Bow...PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST

Chefhunter

Got a thank you from the friend who picked it up, but nothing with the kid who was to get it. Its all good, but never again. Not looking for sympathy or anything, I try to do what is right, and hopefully all is well. See y’all in Sept. I am out for the summer from here.

19 hours ago, Chefhunter said:

The bow was delivered, and I have no idea what happened after that, kind of soured me now on ever giving something away again. OH well I live and learn...

Doesn't surprise me at all! Nothing but good Karma for you my friend in the future though!

7 hours ago, Chefhunter said:

Got a thank you from the friend who picked it up, but nothing with the kid who was to get it. Its all good, but never again. Not looking for sympathy or anything, I try to do what is right, and hopefully all is well. See y’all in Sept. I am out for the summer from here.

Its all good. Just think about it. Did you give it away to make yourself feel better or was it about some kid? I am sure it was about the kid and he did get your bow. There maybe 100 reasons for no thank you but that does not change the fact some kid who otherwise would not have one now has a bow. :up:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it's about the thank you as much as the update on the kid's progress. Of course it was a kind act from his heart but an update is always nice to see. I'm sure we'd all like to know how the kids is progressing in the proficiency of it's use.

1 hour ago, Leo801 said:

I don't think it's about the thank you as much as the update on the kid's progress. Of course it was a kind act from his heart but an update is always nice to see. I'm sure we'd all like to know how the kids is progressing in the proficiency of it's use.

Sure it would be nice but its shouldn't change the way Chefhunter feels about what he did. Unfortunately it appears it did.