IGNORED

Free Compound Bow...PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST

Chefhunter

Free to a YOUTH interested in owning his/her own bow. I will need to hear from a responsible adult who will over see helping the youth with the bow, and another member that also knows said youth. Please include a short narrative about why the youth would be deserving of this. Now, please do not be over critical of what I am trying to do, thank you.

I do not want this to turn into a battle, I will decide who I feel is deserving.

The bow is a Parker Frontier, right handed, 29” draw, comes already tuned, with arrows, release, extra broad heads and tips, and quiver. I purchased this from a member from the other site, brand new, never shot. I have shot the bow maybe 2-3 hundred shots but looks like new.

attachicon.gif6402E5ED-6680-43A4-A2CE-61177FD1F1BD.jpegattachicon.gif11128728-837F-4429-8CCD-8FF8B603B176.jpegattachicon.gif88C7BB91-F062-4F27-89CB-F30F8A2D65A2.jpeg

Very generous of you

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Great offer kind of like applying for a scholarship!!! Making sure it goes to a kid that needs one that their parents can't afford is ideal unfortunately that may not be the case.

I know of someone that takes anything you possibly can that is free the guy says he's doing it for his son yet he uses it himself.

Good luck with the decision I know someone did a random drawing on here with all the people that showed interest.

I think your way will weed out the people that just want free stuff!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Very nice Chef - please let us know if your venison needs/desires have been met... We have a ton of collective venison in our collective freezers.... And hell - if you want a whole deer, I will go whack another doe to give team 6 an insurmountable lead...  :rofl:

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Very nice offer Chef.

Wish you well in all your future endeavors. 

You're gonna make some lucky kid a happy camper. :up:

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Very nice Chef - please let us know if your venison needs/desires have been met... We have a ton of collective venison in our collective freezers.... And hell - if you want a whole deer, I will go whack another doe to give team 6 an insurmountable lead...  :rofl:

Thank you, Startus helped me out along with shootstraight I am good