IGNORED

Stevo's Family Donations

BowhunterNJ

post-227-0-42075300-1515754925.png

Hey guys, I wanted to kick off a topic to setup another donation gathering for Steve's family.  They're going to be incurring a lot of expenses with his passing, and I wanted to try to gather what we could from the community to help them out again.  He was a great man who did a lot for his family, his friends, and this community, so let's do what we can to give back to him and help his family in this difficult time!

Time is of the essence, as they are planning his wake and funeral, and have enough to deal with emotionally during this difficult time.  Let's do what we can to ease the burden! :up:

I've set up a Paypal donation link where you can donate any amount you'd like.

If anyone has any other ideas, please don't hesitate to chime in! :up:

Paypal:  Stevo's Family Donations

post-227-0-42075300-1515754925.png

Hey guys, I wanted to kick off a topic to setup another donation gathering for Steve's family.  They're going to be incurring a lot of expenses with his passing, and I wanted to try to gather what we could from the community to help them out again.  He was a great man who did a lot for his family, his friends, and this community, so let's do what we can to give back to him and help his family in this difficult time!

Time is of the essence, as they are planning his wake and funeral, and have enough to deal with emotionally during this difficult time.  Let's do what we can to ease the burden! :up:

I've set up a Paypal donation link where you can donate any amount you'd like.

If anyone has any other ideas, please don't hesitate to chime in! :up:

Paypal: /Stevo's Family Donations

Can you post the details of the wake? Place/time etc..

You guys are so amazing! We have Dad's service set we are just waiting on exact time... It will be Sunday the 21st At Abundant Life Church of God 632 Colts Neck Rd, Freehold Nj 07728, there will be a short service at the end. Following we will have a repass at Colts neck Fire Department for our family to be able to finally be able to sit with hopefully a bunch of you. We thank you so much for everything you have done for us along this road and for most of all being our Dad's friend!! 

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

You guys are so amazing! We have Dad's service set we are just waiting on exact time... It will be Sunday the 21st At Abundant Life Church of God 632 Colts Neck Rd, Freehold Nj 07728, there will be a short service at the end. Following we will have a repass at Colts neck Fire Department for our family to be able to finally be able to sit with hopefully a bunch of you. We thank you so much for everything you have done for us along this road and for most of all being our Dad's friend!! 

Respectfully Pointing out Which Coltsneck Firer house #1 0r #2 Bill 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif