Stevo

The last Stevo update

RIP fellow sportsman, I didn't know Stevo personally but from what I do know of him he seamed like a great guy, my prayers go out to his family.

• Agree 1

Very sad to hear, although I never met him he was held in very high regard and for good reason. Rest in peace to a good man and many prayers for your family.

• Agree 1

I’m very sorry for your loss. I only met Stevo and his wife once when they came to pick up a gun safe I gave him. Rest In Peace it was an honor to meet him.

• Agree 1

My condolences to you and your family.  I am so grateful to be one of the lucky ones fortunate enough to have met Steve and his wife.  After meeting him, not a single day has gone bye that I haven't thought of him, but then again it's not every day you get to shake the hand of a true American hero.  R.I.P. Stevo.  Semper Fi

• Agree 1

You guys are so amazing! We have Dad's service set we are just waiting on exact time... It will be Sunday the 21st At Abundant Life Church of God 632 Colts Neck Rd, Freehold Nj 07728, there will be a short service at the end. Following we will have a repass at Colts neck Firehouse for our family to be able to finally be able to sit with hopefully a bunch of you. We thank you so much for everything you have done for us along this road and for most of all being our Dad's friend!! 

Edited by Stevo
  • Agree 8

My condolences to the family and friends who lost someone whose obviously touched so many lives . I wish I could have met him but i could tell the caliber of a man he was just following his posts . Rest In Peace Stevo .

• Agree 1