IGNORED

Thats a wrap

MGHunter66

Good morning with lots of birds. Biar kicked up six birds in 45 minutes. Limited out by 7:41 so i just unloaded and started back to the truck. Saw an old timer walking the field edge and asked how he did... replied nothing yet. Put briar infront of him and 15 minutes later he had two birds. Great way to end the year, made that old timers day

AWM

Thanks guys, on his second bird the old timer held his gun high and said “ sweet jesus i limited out” Felt good to help him out, i remember before i had a dog killing myself beating the brush for my 10 year old son. It was exhausting. One fella did the same for me and got my son a limit that morning. Kinda felt good to help someone in the same situation out. A 70 year old guy out in these temps deserved some help

AWM

Good morning with lots of birds. Biar kicked up six birds in 45 minutes. Limited out by 7:41 so i just unloaded and started back to the truck. Saw an old timer walking the field edge and asked how he did... replied nothing yet. Put briar infront of him and 15 minutes later he had two birds. Great way to end the year, made that old timers day

"Thanks guys, on his second bird the old timer held his gun high and said “ sweet jesus i limited out” Felt good to help him out, i remember before i had a dog killing myself beating the brush for my 10 year old son. It was exhausting. One fella did the same for me and got my son a limit that morning. Kinda felt good to help someone in the same situation out. A 70 year old guy out in these temps deserved some help" 

:agree:

THAT is what it's all about. Kudos for giving the old timer a thrill over your pup! Well done maximus  :up:  :up:

Edited by LPJR