Myreezoning

14th Annual UBNJ Game Dinner

The 14th Annual New Jersey Bowhunters Dinner tickets will go on sale tomorrow.

We are moving back to our original catering hall because we want more room.

Last year we opted for a smaller hall and we were a sellout. This year we want more room, but we are only planning to sell 250 seats.

That's it and it will be a sellout, so try to get your tickets early.

Great prizes, door prizes, hunt give-aways, delicious food cooked several ways, and non game meals for people who don't eat game.

April 14, 2018

Cedar Gardens Banquets

5:30 -9:30 PM

661 NJ-33

Hamilton Township, NJ 08619

The tickets are $55 adults and $35 youths 16 and under.

Available by contacting Jack Spoto 973-820-3364 or PayPal by going to www.UBNJ.org

Hope to see you there a flier will be posted tomorrow!!

Thanks,

Jack 

I'd be interested in seeing it in the northern half of the state maybe once

It is north as far as I’m concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notjust22s Yes, unfortunately help in the north is at a minimum, we plan to rectify that this year. We will be planning a Northern Region Meeting free for all bowhunters this winter.

Send me your name and I'll make sure you get the info, maybe you like what you hear and you'll want to help out!

The next 4 years are not going to be easy, we need bow hunters to pull together

Thank you all I'll be busy at the deer classic this week, but starting Monday I'll be working on the Northern Region Meeting and seminars.

Jack 

As you can see we have a Northern Region Meeting planned in the North and the enthusiasm is growing. We will be planning more events in the North this year.

As far as the dinner is going Tickets are starting to sell and many great prizes are coming in. Last year we set the Tickets sales at 175 and quickly sold out this year we're selling 250 tickets so don't be shutout.

One more week of winter bow, if anyone wishes to donate a deer to the dinner there's always room for one more! Enjoy your last week and most of all BE SAFE!!!!

Thanks Jack

Thanks to Mark Kronyak we have secured a Phenomenal Arizona Cous Deer Hunt for our dinner this is an incredible prize.

Take a look at our Facebook page, Mark is one of our new contributors to FB, he will be updating you on prizes for the dinner!

Thanks

Jack

Just dropping a line, the dinner is set more prizes and hunts are coming in everyday, remember there are only 250 tickets being sold this year, half of them are gone already., So if you want to go get a hold of me quickly because the tickets will go fast this month, don't miss a great dinner

Jack

got a call will there be any food besides venison, and as always the answer is YES there will be Chicken Marsala, Penne & Vodka, Caesar Salad with Green Beans and Red Potatoes, with venison served a variety of ways and desserts afterward. any other questions please call, e-mail or text me!

Jack 

I have about about 75 unspoken for tickets and then it's a sell out! I know we'll get those people, a few council members may have a couple of tickets , so if you or anybody you know want tickets, I need to hear from you soon We are still getting prizes and hunts for the event. We design our dinners to sell out there are a limited amount of tickets and the next two weeks will be a flurry of activity, happens every year! PLEASE CALL OR WRITE SOON!

There will be NO SALES AT THE DOOR, Call me 973-820-3364 or go to WWW.UBNJ.org and use PayPal. When the tickets sell out we will shutdown the PayPal option.

hope to see you at the dinner

Jack

2 weeks till the dinner, prizes are coming in hot and heavy! We're driving out to Cabelas today to pick up some more swag!

keep checking our Facehook page to see our prizes and hunts.

still tickets remaining but with 2 weeks to go they usually go very fast!

Come out and support our sport. we have a busy agenda this year

Call me 973-820-3364 or go to WWW.UBNJ.org and use PayPal. When the tickets sell out we will shutdown the PayPal option.