20gauge

Respect some people Don’t care

Sitting in my stand opening day Six day firearm and some person tries to walk by my stand at 6:45 come on this is crap I whistle he waved at me and walked back where he came from ridiculous

Sitting in my stand opening day Six day firearm and some person tries to walk by my stand at 6:45 come on this is crap I whistle he waved at me and walked back where he came from ridiculous

thats the best!

Welcome to reality  :devil:   Who said you had exclusive rights to the woods. how many did you pass on the way in? Yes sounds harsh but why the complaining about other hunters he's in my tree. he's to Close. It is PUBLIC LAND. Did I tell you about the guy in My spot on The Public Beach surf fishing? Or on My Numbers 87 miles out in the Atlantic.  Sorry for the Rant but WTF. 

Fort Dix now that is a Secret Spot.  :banghead:  and you marked the trail  :popcorn:

Edited by 1957Buck

He was Following my markers to my stand Common sense tells you my stands in here

But maybe he thought you were deeper in and he could share the trail in..

He backed out once he saw you.. nice of him imo.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Right now out of the 2 of you guys. The JO award goes to you. He gave you a wave and backed out. I doubt he was following your markers to your stand. First off 645 is light out maybe he did not see your markers.

Edited by mikejd
  • Agree 1

Or maybe he went to his spot and someone else was there.

Or maybe he went to his spot and his stuff was stolen

Or maybe the fog delayed his long commute.

Or maybe he had to take a mean sh*t and got a late start

Or maybe he likes to stalk/ still hunt and has every right to

Or maybe he was making a drive to his buddys.

Or maybe he was lost

Or maybe he was hesitant to walk though state land with all the fog, so waited for it to clear up so he can safely walk through without being shot on accident.

Or maybe he was an asahole and was following your markers to ruin your hunt

Who knows.

Public land he did the nice thing and left you alone when he saw you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Edited by JerseyJaysTaxidermy
  • Agree 2

Right now out of the 2 of you guys. The JO award goes to you. He gave you a wave and backed out. I doubt he was following your markers to your stand. First off 645 is light out maybe he did not see your markers.

Many reasons to enter the woods from being scared of being shot unfamiliar with woods I loved the Latecomers who moved the deer to me. Going clamming today hope no one else is in my spot on the Bay. Was pissed yesterday when I got to the mall and someone was in My parking spot  :doh2:

• Agree 1