IGNORED

H.R.38 - Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017

If it passes, that shitbag won't have a say in it since it would be a federal law, but the point is moot since they need 60 votes to get it out of the house and they don't have the numbers, it'll go right down party lines, and in the house repubs only hold 52 seats, to get out of committee it went right down the lines 19-11. Unless they get 8 Dems to go along should it even be brought up for vote, it ain't happening.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

If it passes, that shitbag won't have a say in it since it would be a federal law, but the point is moot since they need 60 votes to get it out of the house and they don't have the numbers, it'll go right down party lines, and in the house repubs only hold 52 seats, to get out of committee it went right down the lines 19-11. Unless they get 8 Dems to go along should it even be brought up for vote, it ain't happening.

Right now the republicans hold 248 seats in the house with a 52 seat majority.

Oh, how you forget how they passed ObamaCare.  You can bet the GOP is going to stick it to the Dems, and they have just the tool available to them to do it.  All of the shit the Dems pulled on the GOP during the first two years of the Obama administration is coming back to haunt them.  I am very happy about it.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Are you talking reconciliation? Those idiots won't even go that rout to repeal obummercare, what makes you think they can pull that off to pass this?! No, this bill makes to much sence it would streamline CCW across the country, and that's why it'll never get out of the house or is it the senate it goes to first? Either way, they need 60 votes to pass it on to the next step, and the numbers aren't there.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Just passed the House!

Let's see if we can rally the Senate to pass it!

Not sure if serious?     There's zero chance this passes the Senate.  

Still happy to see the House pass things like this, because it outs NJ RINOs like Leonard Lance and Chris Smith vote voted NO today with the liberal Democrats.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

Not sure if serious?     There's zero chance this passes the Senate.  

Would you stop raining on this parade?  You're probably the same guy who leaves the stadium at half time if your team is down (thank you for doing that, by the way; I'm the guy who moves up into your now vacant seats).

You could try to be slightly optimistic!  Or at least placate me into thinking you are!

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

The only real opposition to this is from guess who, democrats, RINO's.  They just don't trust citizens who are not criminals with the right to enforce their constitutional rights and to possibly defend themselves with deadly force if needed.  By the time the LEO's get there you will be either dead or wish you were.  Interestingly, the blue dog democrats used to be for laws like this but because the dems have fallen off the USS Common sense there are no mainstream democrats left, they were driven out by the nutjobs. 

Would you stop raining on this parade?  You're probably the same guy who leaves the stadium at half time if your team is down (thank you for doing that, by the way; I'm the guy who moves up into your now vacant seats).

You could try to be slightly optimistic!  Or at least placate me into thinking you are!

I am neither an optimist, nor a pessimist, but a realist.   It would take EIGHT Democrats to vote for concealed carry!   They might get 2 (ND & WV).  

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775