IGNORED

This is gonna be tricky

Sheesh!  That's not right.

This reminds me of a hunt on went on once with an outfitter.  Another guy there shot a deer in the head with a rifle, I guess the deer got up and then he shot it in the ass.  First time I've ever heard of a guy shooting the SAME deer in the head and ass.  

Jay, as a fellow biz owner I think you may have screwed the pooch on this one. I always under charge trying to take care of the customer and end up screwing myself. Lol hopefully you make enough money for your trouble on this one.

I should be working ... there's always tomorrow

Stitch it up, stretch it, and you should be good to go.  That's the advice my home-brew gave me.  And I always trust the homebrew.

That was also advice I over heard given from a pimp in Taiwan, to the working girls. :shakehead:

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

• 1 year later...

All done. Cape is still in rough shape with a ton of shaved hair patches from either breeding, ticks, brush, or dragging (who knows?)

But the face and neck repairs are almost undetectable.

Glad to have this one done.

Can a mod please attach these photos to the original post?

Thanks!20181226_141924.jpeg20181226_143540.jpeg20181226_141952.jpeg20181226_141944.jpeg20190120_183731.jpeg

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com