IGNORED

What's Your Set Up For 6 Day Shotgun Week?

BHC

65# Matthews z7, 125gr VPA BH's.     Should I get the urge to pick up the gun, a well dialed in HR 20ga ultra slugger in composite stock with a good 3x9 Bushnell,  and 3" accutips...  So accurate, it's really not fair. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Either my Winchester x2 super or my Remington SP10, both shooting 3.5 00buck.

Nice thought about using your xbow for all seasons, but it's illegal to use during MZ or permit shotgun season.

as long as permit bow is open and you have permit for the zone you are in, you can use it any season they tend to overlap.  for 6-day, you can use your 6-day tags, not your permit bow buck tag if you still have your permit bow tag.    I don't think there is anything illegal at all for what is considered archery tackle provided permit bow is open and you are compliant, as stated.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Either my Winchester x2 super or my Remington SP10, both shooting 3.5 00buck.

Nice thought about using your xbow for all seasons, but it's illegal to use during MZ or permit shotgun season.

I don't see how.

Permit bow in my zone is from October 28th to December 31st with only Christmas day, the 25th, out. No other restrictions.

You are correct tuny.  Our extended bow season runs through December, concurrent with the ML and shotgun seasons.  So technically I will be hunting the extended bow season not the shotgun or ML season, even though they are on the same day.