IGNORED

FOUND HUNTING DOG

After an hour of walking up on everyone shouting commands we finally found the owner. Happy reunion. I'm freaking exhausted as is my daughter. Had shock color, orange collar with a bell to small to hear very well but no tags. I had a good dog and amongst the crowds we would get turned around. I could relate to what this guy was going through. Even if we don't get out to do what we wanted to do now that our plans kind of got tossed with limited time, it was a good day in the woods. Good life lesson for my daughter as well.

You a good man buckfever.   :up:  :up:

FYI folks , dogs aren't abandoned with shock collars still on .

Way to tough it out looking for owner ..

Twice in one week I've agreed with this character.... :rofl: anyway, he is right. I wouldn't be surprised if the dog owner invests in a tracking collar after this.

Class move taking up your day to look for the owner!! :up:  :up:  :up:

Edited by Stan Putz

Catch & release is for guys who don't know how to cook. :cook:

I actually have my phone numbers on the tag Bob, we all carry cells now, I think, glad you got them reunited

John,

I have my name, town, cell number & house number. 

For the price... and easy to put on any collar... how can you go wrong?

Bob

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

Lion country supply online sells new e collers where you can personalize it for like 8$. The tag is flat riveted to the collar. Don't risk a tag falling offa collar because you attached it with a split ring. I buy all my dogs dayglo collars for everyday use setup the same way from them. Chris

My dogs always have a name tag with my name on it, my address, and my cell phone #.  And never hang the tags off the collar but rather rivet it to the collar so it can't come off.  Never put your dog's name on the collar because if someone wanted to keep your dog, they would know its name and it would be easier to do so.  And chip the dog on top of that.  Good job reuniting the dog with its owner.