IGNORED

FOUND HUNTING DOG

Hopefully you find the owner soon.

I don't know much about having a hunting dog, but shouldn't they have a tag with name and contact info?

Not if it was abandoned.. Sad..

However on the chance that the owner is genuinely looking - there is possibility it was microchipped.  A vet should be able to scan and find the owner. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Today happens to be N zone woodcock opener, that's a popular area all along the Delaware for woodcock. I hope his owner is actively looking.  I have had my lab lose his name tag despite having it on a heavy split ring... They get caught on something and can rip right off. That's a possibility.   I hope the dog makes out ok 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

After an hour of walking up on everyone shouting commands we finally found the owner. Happy reunion. I'm freaking exhausted as is my daughter. Had shock color, orange collar with a bell to small to hear very well but no tags. I had a good dog and amongst the crowds we would get turned around. I could relate to what this guy was going through. Even if we don't get out to do what we wanted to do now that our plans kind of got tossed with limited time, it was a good day in the woods. Good life lesson for my daughter as well.

I have name tags on "ALL" my dogs collars. Regular, blaze orange hunting & e-collar.  For $1.25 custom tags how can you go wrong ?

There is some great information in this link http://www.gundogsupply.com/important-i-d--tag-information.html

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

I have name tags on "ALL" my dogs collars. Regular, blaze orange hunting & e-collar.  For $1.25 custom tags how can you go wrong ?

There is some great information in this link http://www.gundogsupply.com/important-i-d--tag-information.html

I actually have my phone numbers on the tag Bob, we all carry cells now, I think, glad you got them reunited

Glad there was a happy ending.

The last time I heard that phrase, was from a Sergeant boarding ship in Thailand in 1974. :up:

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Good job looking out for the dog....you will get rewarded in some way.  We need more sportsmen like yourself to teach the youngsters  good ethics with your deeds. Thanks.

NRA Life Member
"From My Cold Dead Hands"                          I'm all for Gun Control...I use both Hands.