IGNORED

October 2017 Hardy Facepaint Giveaway - WINNER is kenny10177

BowhunterNJ

Invalid entry, you're banned from this Giveaway for improper grammar :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Agreed! Matt, you should have let me be the one to ban rgw..............Geez..... :rofl:  :rofl: 

Haskell Hunter is banned until some of his signature brews start to magically appear! Halloween is coming, how bout a pumpkin Ale? 

Agreed! Matt, you should have let me be the one to ban rgw..............Geez..... :rofl:  :rofl:

Haskell Hunter is banned until some of his signature brews start to magically appear! Halloween is coming, how bout a pumpkin Ale? 

Not enough time to make a pumpkin ale, Pumpkin.  It's a bare minimum of six weeks to make beer, I prefer longer to let the beer age a little bit.

We'll probably brew another Saturday in Oct, and definitely in Nov.  Those beers might be ready by Christmas, depending on what we brew.

But making fruit beers (like pumpkin ale) is nice when you're having 1-2 of them, but when you're left with 10 gallons of it, you get sick of it quickly.  So we tend not to brew beers like that for that reason.

Maybe we'll make a decent Maibock this year for the spring.  That would be a treat, and it would probably take the paint off a new car too.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

no way. I put exactly what you said to. all others need to be disqualified

Pfffft...I see this!

How To Enter:

Simply respond to this topic and say you're in!   :up:

Once the entry period ends, I'll gather all the entries and use the site above to pick a winner!   :up:

That's it, now to avoid a ban for falsifying information, you have to paint the winner's face for their hunt (HH is really hoping to win now)!!!

Maybe we'll make a decent Maibock this year for the spring.  That would be a treat, and it would probably take the paint off a new car too.

I've never owned a new car so I'm good, bring it on.   :cheers:   

Edited by Rusty