Farmingdales Finest

She's Back at Hominy

So my son and I are hunting again today and I hear something in the opposite direction of where I am expecting deer. I see the woman from opening day about 45-50 yards away videotaping my son sitting in his stand. She has a little dog and some other people come down the hiking trail from the opposite direction. The dog starts barking and takes off unleashed barking towards the hikers. I yell out that the dog needs to be leashed and she hurries down the trail. I videoed it all on my phone but Tapatalk won't let me post it from the phone. If anyone can tell me how to do it I would appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call Fish and Game for harassment

Already emailed the park officials from last week but my video of her is too big to send from my phone without wifi. Will take care of it when I get home.

So my son and I are hunting again today and I hear something in the opposite direction of where I am expecting deer. I see the woman from opening day about 45-50 yards away videotaping my son sitting in his stand. She has a little dog and some other people come down the hiking trail from the opposite direction. The dog starts barking and takes off unleashed barking towards the hikers. I yell out that the dog needs to be leashed and she hurries down the trail. I videoed it all on my phone but Tapatalk won't let me post it from the phone. If anyone can tell me how to do it I would appreciate it.

You need to let me know when you are there and I will try to catch her in the act and then call FG. We need to team up and stop this nonsense. 

• Agree 1

I would be extremely prejudiced to a person recording or videoing my kids without my permission. Man that gets me upset just reading it. Best of luck in whichever way you pursue it.

Nick

I would be extremely prejudiced to a person recording or videoing my kids without my permission. Man that gets me upset just reading it. Best of luck in whichever way you pursue it.

Nick

I'm with Nick on this one.  I'd been down out of my stand and heading her way in an instant.  Deer are secondary to my family.  I most likely would have placed her under citizen's arrest.

Use your kid as bait again and while she is videoing your son- go bulldoze her house to the ground. Just kidding. People like her need to be dealt with. Give video to CO and cops, press charges on her. Get her on record. The more law enforcement you get on her will not only stop her but others she may have tainted. Do not just let it go. Good luck and keep us posted.

Nick

. With my luck I would be the one arrested. I am intimidatingly large at 6'2 and 285. My son is about to turn 19 and is 6'5 and 240. Then you ad in having a bow and I could just see how it would be spun. That's why I didn't say a thing and pulled out my phone when I saw her videoing first my son and then me until the dog took off after the hikers coming down the trail.

Edited by Farmingdales Finest

. With my luck I would be the one arrested. I am intimidatingly large at 6'2 and 285. My son is about to turn 19 and is 6'5 and 240. Then you ad in having a bow and I could just see how it would be spun. That's why I didn't say a thing and pulled out my phone when I saw her videoing first my son and then me until the dog took off after the hikers coming down the trail.

very smart no telling what she was capable of fabricating

I'm with Nick on this one.  I'd been down out of my stand and heading her way in an instant.  Deer are secondary to my family.  I most likely would have placed her under citizen's arrest.

For what?  It is not illegal to film, video, or take pictures of anyone in a public place.  It is also not considered to be harassment either.

For what? It is not illegal to film, video, or take pictures of anyone in a public place. It is also not considered to be harassment either.

This is exactly what I was told about her videoing the license plates and permits last week.