IGNORED

Arrowed the buck after 2 years can't find him

Mr.wiska

715 this morning I shot deer we name double claw both of his main beams are crab claws, thought hit him good but we lost blood and there was bone in the blood, we tracked and tracked seen where he pulled hair out to plug himself, in hoping he makes it and I get more pics of him but just sick to not stomach! Here's short video of him last one I got since I seen him today!

Edited by Mr.wiska

I hit one once in the shoulder/scapula.  Had blood for 150 yds, petered out to a drop every 50 -75 yds, then a hundred , about 600 yds later it went  up on private property.  Looked for 3 days, called F&G and they said if I found it  would be to late to tag it.  My buddy found it 4 days later  after it turned and tried to make it to the swamp. Hope yours lives but it depends on penetration of the arrow.

No video and never heard of a deer doing that with hair

Apparently they do that when they leave their first aid kits in their bedding area.;)

All kidding aside listen to the advice, get a tracking dog ASAP. It's hot out there. Hate to lose the meat. That is one of the reasons I have not hunted yet. Good luck!

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

First hope you find it second why are you guys shooting that far with a bow I now you can hit that far when practice but if you sit bone this is what happens . sorry for giving you a hard time just tried of reading these post . Again good luck finding your deer

Distance has nothing to do with the shot being unethical or too difficult. There are thousands of guys out there missing at 20 yards. Its is what you practice and are comfortable with. 38 yard shot with a compound is an easy shot for many hunters and then many miss at 10 yards

Edited by Lunatic