tuny

heading to Salmon river w/ DAV

We finally got someone to accept our offer to help a wounded warrior go salmon fishing. I am leaving shortly and will be up at Salmon camp for the weekend. We will meet our guest At All Seasons Sport Shop, get them set up go back to camp and hopefully put them on some salmon over the weekend. I can't believe it took sooooo long to get someone. The Wounded Warrior Project always asked for money when we offered, so we went  different route. As a fellow DAV I am really looking forward to this weekend.

• Agree 5

Good luck. Its prime time there now. Just need little rain and look out for the mad rush of salmon coming up the river 

Sounds great and I'm sure you will get him into a lot of fish. The run this year has been fantastic and there are fish from the top to the bottom with more running everyday.

Just got back last night, SHE had a great two days, limited out both days first day with coaching the next day she landed five by herself. Photos to be posted later.

• Agree 1

It was my pleasure looking forward to next years, looking to fund next years trip so we can buy equipment for them instead of guys in the club loaning out personal gear.