IGNORED

Should I worry?

Lunatic

Send it back .thry will put new limbs on it

My friend went through this, His bow was little over a year old but his delamination was more pronounced. They sand him new limbs but he had to get installed by authorized dealer and pay for the labor. The new Limbs if you had to buy them are +-$700.  

I will be calling them shortly.

Well, I am emailing them pictures but they were even reluctant to look at it, stating it most likely will have to be replaced. I will have to ship the front end of the bow to them, they will replace the limbs and ship it back to me. They no longer send parts to authorized dealers for repairs, they do it in house.

Well, I am emailing them pictures but they were even reluctant to look at it, stating it most likely will have to be replaced.

They are avoiding looking at the pictures probably due to a bit of CYA on their part. If they look at it and tell you it's fine, and it blows up on you, they fear a lawsuit. Anything abnormal like this a customer reports, I bet they will just always replace it simply for liability purposes. Yes, I'm cynical. :)

They are avoiding looking at the pictures probably due to a bit of CYA on their part. If they look at it and tell you it's fine, and it blows up on you, they fear a lawsuit. Anything abnormal like this a customer reports, I bet they will just always replace it simply for liability purposes. Yes, I'm cynical. :)

Well, I think this is the very reason they instantly offered to replace it. Like you said, once there kno there is a problem and something happens they have a big problem.

What is the turn around time?  They have to know Bow season is opening up all over the country. 

Well I don't ask because I do have a back up. My coworker had the same problem and it took 2 weeks.

I hunted with a vertical all my life and only last year I didn't so its no big deal. I like to get it back for the rut

Edited by Lunatic