IGNORED

Can the mods explain to me..................

230jhp

why it is such a pain in the azz to post pics. When I click "image" icon it wants an HTTP address for the pic.

So I went to my dormant photobucket account and it takes forever to upload the photo. I used to be able to do this with little difficulty? Why do I have to go to an alternate site to upload a pic? Why can't I upload it directly from my hard drive? I must be doing something wrong. Please help.

Edited by 230jhp

Here's the quick answer:

When posting at the bottom of a thread, click on More Reply Options.

Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 11.55.52 AM.png

This will bring up the full editor.  There is a section labeled Attach Files.  In that section there is a button for Choose File.  Click on that and navigate to your image to select it.

Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 12.00.38 PM.png

Once you've selected your file, the name of the file will appear next to the Choose File button.  Click on the Attach This File button to upload your image.  If your image was successfully uploaded, it will appear in a colored bar above the Attach Files section on the screen.

Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 12.01.16 PM.png

Click on Add to Post to add the image to your post.  It will show up as a bracketed line in the post.  Click on Preview Post to check that your images are where you want them to be in the post.  To move them around, copy and paste the bracketed attachment line in the post.

Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 12.01.41 PM.png

Click on Add Reply to complete your post.

Edited by Haskell_Hunter

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

All great advice and ways above to post pics. The way that has been working well for my cell phone pics is I send them to my email. Save the pics as attachments. Hit "more reply options" in my post, then find the pics and upload them.

Recently they have been adding quickly without an issue.