IGNORED

September 6th C6-7 fusion.

GhostBear

And I'm nervous as hell! On one hand I'm happy about the prospect of getting full use out of my left arm and no pain it it anymore, but not looking forward to the recovery time and the pain that will come in my neck after the surgery, the hard neck coller is gonna take some getting used to, so is setting up the right dose of pain meds to make me comfortable without making me loopy, and eating will be a challenge as well, guess it'll be soup and smoothies for a while, bathing will be fun as my girl will help with that!! (Wink, wink) lol. I'm sure it will go flawlessly, but with my track record of rotten luck, I'm a bit concerned! Lol

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

That's what the docs tell me, should be out of the collar in a week or two the most, just wish the whole insurance bull crap didn't happen, I'd be two months into recovery by now!! Uhhg. Still I think I can go back to work on light duty so I might not miss to much into next year, and can get back on track I hope.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Keep a positive attitude. I know I have posted this before but I will do it again. Had C4-C5 fusion 2 yrs ago. Sleeping in the collar is the worst part. I was off pain meds within a week and only took them at night to try and sleep. Had surgery 8/10/15 and was hunting and hanging tree stands by the end of October.

It took a lot of time to regain strength and I had to use a crossbow for a little bit before I could draw my compound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm your Huckleberry :devious:

BCBS denied the claim said it was a work injury workman comp denied also so i had to get a lawyer and fight in the end a judge decided it was work related and then only after i was not able to control my bowel and bladder..

jeeze! That sucked!!! At least you got fixed up in the end, I did have something going on with my neck before I got hit, in fact I made the appointment to have it checked out 4 days before the jerk rear ended me!!! The PIP denied say it was there already and not from the accident, but before the disc was just bulging a bit, after the hit it herniated, and got way worse, the contrasting MRI's prove it but anyway, going this route to fix it, while the appeal is going through.

Everything will work out for the best.

Things just need a little time to get back to feeling better.

Relax and go with the flow.

This time next year you, will be telling stories of the critters you just bagged.

Best wishes.

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.