IGNORED

Recommendations?

Bully

I have just acquired a nice little recurve. I'm looking for recommendations for an armguard and a 3under tab. I'm wondering if there's anything I'm missing as far as the tab and armguard or should I just grab whatever is cheap and go for it.

Thanks in advance.

I used to be "Topher"

I grabbed some arrows, a stringer and a string from them. They are out of armguards and tabs, at least anything I would be interested in.

I will be looking up the specs when I get home and I need to grab some silencers and nocks. Hope to borrow some nock pliers from a friend along with a square.

And yes, those finger things will disappear.

I like the bow a lot tho. It's for sure a learning curve. A fun challenge and diversion from my daily activities.

I used to be "Topher"

If you're shooting at Cherry Ridge, drive another 10-15 minutes north on 23 and stop in here:  http://bowandreel.com

Very, very knowledgable and great shop.  It gets busy at times, so you might have to wait in line, but it is worth it.  Best part is that it's very close to Cherry Ridge, and since you'll already be there, there's no excuse not to swing by.

I have had all of my bows tuned there prior to season openers.  Very happy with the people who work there and the work that they do.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

If you're shooting at Cherry Ridge, drive another 10-15 minutes north on 23 and stop in here:  http://bowandreel.com

Very, very knowledgable and great shop.  It gets busy at times, so you might have to wait in line, but it is worth it.  Best part is that it's very close to Cherry Ridge, and since you'll already be there, there's no excuse not to swing by.

I have had all of my bows tuned there prior to season openers.  Very happy with the people who work there and the work that they do.

Dino is great, no doubt.  He's a mile from my house and that's where I have all my bow work done.   :up:  :up:

But for traditional archery Mountain Mike's might be a better choice.