11. Jersey Jay +1
12. Ms Grit
13. Jerseybass +3

14. Smoking Gun +1

15. Thrudheim and The Boy

16. LPJR + son

​17. ASFTAX

• 3 weeks later...

No excuse John. Reschedule the fishing trip. Period. 

I would do it if it wasn't a big trip 60-70 miles out. There's like 5 other guys going boat leaves at 11pm and we get back around 5pm and a hour and half ride up. So idk if i could make it up north there for it. I will be dead tired. 

I think Brian made the reservations last year.  I nominate him to do it again this year.

I think we met at 6:30-ish and mingled.  They took food orders at 7:30-ish, and people left anytime after dinner.  I think I was one of the last to leave around 11-ish.  I had to make sure Brian had a steady stream of beers flowing into his gullet, and Rusty had to make sure to take any additional wood Brian threw onto the fire was taken off

Lots of hotels down the road just off of Rt. 80 if you want to enjoy a bunch of beers and not drive home.  Always a good option.  If there is enough interest, folks traveling might be able to get a block of rooms for a couple of bucks off.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

I think Brian made the reservations last year.  I nominate him to do it again this year.

I think we met at 6:30-ish and mingled.  They took food orders at 7:30-ish, and people left anytime after dinner.  I think I was one of the last to leave around 11-ish.  I had to make sure Brian had a steady stream of beers flowing into his gullet, and Rusty had to make sure to take any additional wood Brian threw onto the fire was taken off

Lots of hotels down the road just off of Rt. 80 if you want to enjoy a bunch of beers and not drive home.  Always a good option.  If there is enough interest, folks traveling might be able to get a block of rooms for a couple of bucks off.

Yeah that's what i was thinking about getting a room. I can tell the wife we can have a small get-away  ;)... She will say yeah but it's going to be all hunting talk, well she is a teacher so she can talk school to you  :up:

Yeah that's what i was thinking about getting a room. I can tell the wife we can have a small get-away  ;)... She will say yeah but it's going to be all hunting talk, well she is a teacher so she can talk school to you  :up:

Great news. Glad you will be attending John....The cod can wait. :up: 

I will shoulder the responsibility of talking to everyone’s wives. It’s the least I can do. But be forewarned that you will be leaving them unattended with one very suave dude. It is incumbent on you to keep them in line.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

I'll call later this morning and book it for 6:30.  In my defense regarding the logs, I was just following that one waiter we had a few years back in the Fish Room that was tossing redwoods in to that massive fireplace 3 at a time.  Pretty sure one of the patrons spontaneously burst into flames that year....

Will confirm here later our time.  So put yourselves on the list.  And for those with spouses/significant others, it's not 100% hunting and fishing talk.  And if anyone plans to bring both a spouse and a significant other, please let us know so we can draw chances at sitting close to the action.  :)

Our Exalted Leader, Matt and his significant other got a nearby hotel room last year, and he may be able to suggest a good place.  I live too close to think about hotels myself.  Plus I probably have a ride and just need to keep H_H at arm's length if my ride falls through this year.  Or make sure my kid who drives isn't working that night.