IGNORED

What do you paddle?

Kayak Ken

Old town vapor 12

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Wilderness Tarpon 120, orange one is mine, blue one my son's. Great fishing kayaks, very stable, a little heavy when loaded with all my gear.

Have all the typical accessories, rod holders, anchor, drift sock, rudder system, and just added that white anchor pole that goes through one of the scupper holes to hold you steady in shallow water over a fishing spot or when fighting a fish.

I'm looking at the new Wilderness Radar kayak that has the optional peddle system however, so stay tuned for a possible sale of the orange one.

IMG_1217.JPG

Edited by Pathman

Wilderness Tarpon 120 here as well, I have the grey,white,black camo. Great boat, I like it better then my old town Loon. Next time around I may go for a pedel system for bigger water, been giving the Hobies a good look.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...