IGNORED

NJ Gun Ownership Laws

1957Buck

Exactly.

In essence, New Jersey is going to become even worse quite soon, which is difficult to believe.

And even more people will flee the state, which is impressive given that currently for every person who moves to New Jersey, TWO PEOPLE move OUT.

http://dailysignal.com/2017/01/18/study-shows-americans-flock-to-states-with-less-burdensome-taxes/

Yep move out to avoid Taxes Give up your Job pay The costs of Relocating from Lawyers Realtors Movers Exit Tax. move to a State that most will within a few years of being there say It Sucks.  The only ones making that move are Unemployed. Misguided Seniors. Foreclosed Homeowners, Losers with no other option. On & ON  Not to leave out Manufacturing and Retail. that made the moves.

The Ratio of 1 in 2 sounds good to me.  But Then again Housing in My area seems not affected as they sell Fast and with a Building Boom of Homes being Built and sold out before and as they are Built. What Demographics is this Exodus taken Place.

Lived thru many administrations Local State Federal and Now the Sky will fall that :shock: and North Korea The Russians Middle East Illegal Emigrants Global Warming CNN CNBC Fake News you want me to add a Democratic Governor to the list I should worry about :hmmmer:  Let me take a Minute to think about that.  :praying:  Ok, I am going nowhere.  Besides The Township that I have lived in now for 33 years Once was Farms turned to a bedroom community for NY where it became predominantly Jewish and now has More Russians than any other Group. Russian Doctors, Grocery Markets Churches so Comrade Why Worry. :devil:  

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Yep move out to avoid Taxes Give up your Job pay The costs of Relocating from Lawyers Realtors Movers Exit Tax. move to a State that most will within a few years of being there say It Sucks.  The only ones making that move are Unemployed. Misguided Seniors. Foreclosed Homeowners, Losers with no other option.

Ummmmm....... no.     About half of the people leaving New Jersey represent incomes > $150,000.

So the ones "making that move" out of New Jersey are EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of the people you believe.  

THE RICH ARE LEAVING NEW JERSEY.

It's the wealthy taxpayers who are fleeing New Jersey.  And the right half "LEAVING" portion of this graphic occurs in 2:1 proportion to the left half inbound, so it's even worse than appears.   As GhostBear noted, this will only make the fiscal problem worse, which Democrats will respond to by simply increasing taxes on the people remaining in New Jersey even more.

afcw3p.jpg

Edited by BenedictGomez

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

This state is business hostile as it is, with all the fees, the rediculously high insurance costs, high overhead, and let's not forget the ever popular business tax as well as pay roll taxes, that's one I don't get, I mean NJ should want businesses to hire right? So when they do hire, the state taxes them for hiring that person. So, you can bet that when a 15/hr minimum wage is passed, and companies like the fast food industry go over to automation, and mom and pop luncheonettes close up, and Walmart, Home Depot, lowes and the like cut back on emptyees to cut costs, the democrat response will be to increase taxes for businesses still open to pay for a government caused welfare roll, S.N.A.P section 8 and whatever other handouts there are,increase it only will result in even more companies and businesses leaving NJ in search of a friendlier climate in which to invest, couple that with further restrictions on our 2A rights, crime will only spike as a result. Seems pretty clear to me if that tool Murphy is elected the middle class will be wiped out.

Edited by GhostBear

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

I think what he meant was, any info you get at this seminar won't mean bupkus come November, as Murphy will go bat shit crazy signing anything and everything restricting our 2A rights, go if you like, it is likely to be very informitve, for a few months anyway.

I know what he meant. I have seen that person put up numerous, incorrect posts about NJ gun laws and what he thinks as correct by law through copy and paste. Those posts have been on here and on NJ Hunter. By posting incorrect information, it leads to more confusion for the common citizen and gun owner. Every gun owner should have a baseline knowledge about the laws and should attend this type of training. I am going to try and go myself just to hear what these guys have to say. Here is a tip for all attending: if the instructors do not acknowledge or mention the fact that NJ gun laws are in THREE (3) places which are 2C: Chapter 39, 2C: Chapter 58, and NJAC Title 13 Chapter 54, and that all 3 need to be adhered to, then get up and leave the room because they ain't worth their salt.  

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

I know what he meant. I have seen that person put up numerous, incorrect posts about NJ gun laws and what he thinks as correct by law through copy and paste. Those posts have been on here and on NJ Hunter. By posting incorrect information, it leads to more confusion for the common citizen and gun owner. Every gun owner should have a baseline knowledge about the laws and should attend this type of training. I am going to try and go myself just to hear what these guys have to say. Here is a tip for all attending: if the instructors do not acknowledge or mention the fact that NJ gun laws are in THREE (3) places which are 2C: Chapter 39, 2C: Chapter 58, and NJAC Title 13 Chapter 54, and that all 3 need to be adhered to, then get up and leave the room because they ain't worth their salt.  

Thanks, for putting the post   :focus:  The same Troll from NJH acts like the same as he did over there and got Shunned.  Ever see any Shooting Hunting Fishing posts from him let alone photos   :fishing:  The hook has been Baited with no name for Bait lets see what it Catches  :whistling:

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

I know what he meant.

He's right on this one though.  NJ is in for an absolute **** storm the likes of which most people (I think) are completely unaware of and do not see coming.  

That's why my advice has been to prepare for the worst.  If you plan on staying in NJ, buy whatever you want now.  Buy and stash away some stripped lowers for any future builds/wants/desires would be my #1 tip.  

At any rate, I'm actively looking at options of WTH to move to, leaving New Jersey.  I will not suddenly be labeled a "criminal" via the stroke of a liberal's pen, for perusing a hobby I enjoy, and/or by wishing to have constitutional rights.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

Ummmmm....... no.     About half of the people leaving New Jersey represent incomes > $150,000.

So the ones "making that move" out of New Jersey are EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of the people you believe.  

THE RICH ARE LEAVING NEW JERSEY.

It's the wealthy taxpayers who are fleeing New Jersey.  And the right half "LEAVING" portion of this graphic occurs in 2:1 proportion to the left half inbound, so it's even worse than appears.   As GhostBear noted, this will only make the fiscal problem worse, which Democrats will respond to by simply increasing taxes on the people remaining in New Jersey even more.

afcw3p.jpg

I'd love to see an income breakdown across the state like the graphic above.  It would be good to know the taxable cash outbound from the state.

And let this be a lesson to any other state considering going blue:  When you have a blue state, low- and lower-income people will flock to the state for handouts while the wealthy leave the state in greater numbers.

This is just as bad as the unfunded pension crisis except different.

I expect NJ to go to Junk status before Christie leaves the state, and there's nothing a new governor is going to do to solve it.  As a matter of fact, I expect the exodus to increase after the election.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.