IGNORED

NJ Gun Ownership Laws

1957Buck

Questions are always asked and many answers are given get it straight from the NJ gun lawyers. Read the entire Flier 

Garden Stae sponsors this so it is FREE but you must register.

www.gunlawseminar.com  

I have been to one in the past very informative.     Bill

Lawas.jpg

Otherhalve.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Might want to wait before learning NJ gun laws - because they will DRASTICALLY change come this time next year when our new liberal anti-gun governor gets in. He and the legislature are going to look for retribution for all the problems Christie (opps, sorry, "fat boy" to some of you) gave them - the gun laws are the low-hanging fruit they can use to shove down our throats.

Here's just a few changes coming our way - bend over: https://www.murphy4nj.com/issue/gun-violence/

Might want to wait before learning NJ gun laws - because they will DRASTICALLY change come this time next year when our new liberal anti-gun governor gets in. He and the legislature are going to look for retribution for all the problems Christie (opps, sorry, "fat boy" to some of you) gave them - the gun laws are the low-hanging fruit they can use to shove down our throats.

Here's just a few changes coming our way - bend over: https://www.murphy4nj.com/issue/gun-violence/

Give me tonights Pick 5 numbers since you have a crystal ball. Nothing is going to change before the night of the seminar. One can never have enough knowledge, good post OP

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Give me tonights Pick 5 numbers since you have a crystal ball. Nothing is going to change before the night of the seminar. One can never have enough knowledge, good post OP

I think what he meant was, any info you get at this seminar won't mean bupkus come November, as Murphy will go bat shit crazy signing anything and everything restricting our 2A rights, go if you like, it is likely to be very informitve, for a few months anyway.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

I think what he meant was, any info you get at this seminar won't mean bupkus come November, as Murphy will go bat shit crazy signing anything and everything restricting our 2A rights, go if you like, it is likely to be very informitve, for a few months anyway.

Just like CNN Fake News, ;)  I think what he meant was how does anyone know what anyone elected will do. 

It's nice to know what we have now so any Changes can be Fought against.  

Correction         on The Date  JULY 18 just got email with the changes 

Did you read the link mazz posted? Says it right there in Murphy's own words, he will sign EVERY bill Christie vetoed, the repub candidate does not have a chance in hell of being elected, this state went Hillery by double digits, nothing fake news about it bub. But go on wishing on that star if you like, but Murphy is coming, and hells coming with him, just wait and see, and there will be no chance of stemming the tide of stupidity headed our way, at best he will tax purchases on gun and try to price away our rights.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

It's nice to know what we have now so any Changes can be Fought against.  

And how pray tell will one fight against the Democrat governor, Democrat Assembly, and Democrat Senate's changes?

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

in Murphy's own words, he will sign EVERY bill Christie vetoed, the repub candidate does not have a chance in hell of being elected, this state went Hillery by double digits, nothing fake news about it bub. But go on wishing on that star

Uninformed, or denial, or both.

As I've been saying on here and on NJH before, for over 2 years now, if you live in New Jersey and you want a semiautomatic rifle, or perhaps even shotgun, you have at least 6 more months to do so, perhaps a year at best.

The New Jersey version of the NY SAFE Act is coming.   The Democrats here have already said so, and there's absolutely no reason to not believe them. 

Edited by BenedictGomez

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

Uninformed, or denial, or both.

As I've been saying on here and on NJH before, for over 2 years now, if you live in New Jersey and you want a semiautomatic rifle, or perhaps even shotgun, you have at least 6 more months to do so, perhaps a year at best.

The New Jersey version of the NY SAFE Act is coming.   The Democrats here have already said so, and there's absolutely no reason to not believe them. 

Yep, I surrender take it to the bank the end is coming. The Democrats have already said so. and I believe everything they say.   :shock:

First, this guy with his Voters has to be Elected  or do we just give up and  swear him in Now,  

Notice the people especially the One to his right and just behind him thinking this guy is full of S*&%.  

murphy-gun-violence_1200x480.jpg

Edited by 1957Buck

First, this guy with his Voters has to be Elected  or do we just give up and  swear him in Now,  

The fact that you are not aware that Murphy's going to be the next governor demonstrates how out-of-touch you are with New Jersey State politically.

Only way he loses if some enormous unknown scandal pops up right before the election, and even that might not be enough.

The fact that you are not aware that Murphy's going to be the next governor demonstrates how out-of-touch you are with New Jersey State politically.

Only way he loses if some enormous unknown scandal pops up right before the election, and even that might not be enough.

True that, it also doesn't help that Kim is absolutely a terrible candidate....gosh she turns me off from even wanting to show up. Had to vote for Hirish Singh in the primary because everyone sucked anyway .

With the dems pushing legalized weed and Kim being such a turn off, the dems will definitely have higher turnout on that one point alone.  

So basically NJ will have legal pot for all and taxed and regulated through the arse guns and ammo for the few of us crazy enough to remain ....oh and the criminals will have guns too and they carry on the streets 

basically NJ will have legal pot for all and taxed and regulated through the arse guns and ammo for the few of us crazy enough to remain ....oh and the criminals will have guns too and they carry on the streets 

Exactly.

In essence, New Jersey is going to become even worse quite soon, which is difficult to believe.

And even more people will flee the state, which is impressive given that currently for every person who moves to New Jersey, TWO PEOPLE move OUT.

http://dailysignal.com/2017/01/18/study-shows-americans-flock-to-states-with-less-burdensome-taxes/

Murphy will be the second coming of Corizine time 100! On top of what we already know, he's vowed to protect illegals, and push for a 15/hr minimum wage, a definite job killer, so once that happens, and loads of small businesses close up, and minimum wage jobs dry up, the welfare ranks will swell even more, as a result taxes will rise like never before to pay for yet another democrat failure they won't admit to.