IGNORED

If Anyone Needs A.........

BHC

you know as many do, if you do it last minute you need number tickets like you do at the bakery on Easter Sunday

I try to avoid public ranges whenever possible, and am fortunate to be able to shoot at a private quarry/farm right down the road from the house. 

Looks like a redneck repurposing of a real estate sign. Right up my deplorable alley

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

I prefer to sight in at an indoor range due to 0 wind (no variable). Davis shooting sports is 100 yd indoors. No one was there on wed when I shot. My backup mz shot touching group at 100 yd

I agree with little to no wind....I go when it's a 5mph or less wind

I grab campaign signs that all the morons leave out along the roadways. Free, hold up well, especially the hard plastic ones. I put a bunch of holes in a "Murphy" sign the same morning BHC was at Clinton shooting.

That's a great idea.   :up:  :up:

• 2 weeks later...

With a gun rest of any kind I can sight a gun with one single shot. I take a shot with a gun secured in a gun rest, aiming for the middle of the target, Then after the shot I look through the scope to make sure the crosshair is back to the spot I was aiming. if not I make sure its there. Then I look for where I hit the target. Without disturbing your gun anymore I walk the crosshairs from the center to where I hit using only the vertical and horizontal adjustment. You are basically looking through the scope, without touching the gun, and clicking until you move it to the spot it hit. Once your crosshair is on top of it you are sighted in.