Great time at the UBNJ Dinner!

BowhunterNJ

Just got back from the UBNJ Dinner, had a great time and was nice to see some faces I haven't in awhile! Awesome job by the UBNJ putting together the event, tons of door prizes, silent auction items, and a live auction as well! Food was great as usual, and there were some tremendous bucks on the wall and in the hands of scorers...an all around great event and time! :up:

Thanks to all those who attended and supported Bowhunting in New Jersey, we had almost 400 in attendance last night and it looks like the Bowhunters are rebounding!

We had a great time and there was plenty of food, prizes and good conversations!

Phil Muller our Game Dinner Chairman has already promised that our 10th Annual NJ Bowhunters game dinner will be the biggest and the best event EVER!!!

So get your tickets early next year, cause we go to work on next year's dinner tomorrow!

Get ready this year's UBNJ agenda and it's event are all striving to impress you the BOWHUNTER!

Thanks for your support![/u]

Sam,

I'm going to have to rely on the UBNJ folks to answer, I was honestly engaged in conversations around the room and at the table all night long, so I wasn't always paying attention to the who was on the podium. Definitely a lot going on all at once during the dinner, but that's a good thing too, I'm sure it's an opportunity for many like myself to catch up with fellow bowhunters and outdoorsmen/women they don't see all that often. :up: