Outboard Mechanic

rebelboy

I’m looking for an outboard mechanic. I have a 50hp Johnson. I need to remove and rebuild the hydraulic tilt & trim assy. I need both the upper and lower pins removed so I can rebuild/replace the assembly. The pins are stainless and they are seized in the aluminum housing. I’m located in Jackson and can send you photos. I don’t have the time over the next 2 months to work on it.

I can host his website for free, but I can't design my way out of a paper bag.  He's going to need someone else to make it look pretty.  Matt might be able to suggest someone.

Building a website is easy.  Content is king, that along with great photos.  These days, you just need a brick and mortar site so folks know you exist.  Social media is key after that.  We get far more activity from Facebook than our website, but you have to have both for most businesses.  After that, word of mouth is critical!   

Building a website is easy.  Content is king, that along with great photos.  These days, you just need a brick and mortar site so folks know you exist.  Social media is key after that.  We get far more activity from Facebook than our website, but you have to have both for most businesses.  After that, word of mouth is critical!   

Getting words and pictures on a website isn't hard, but building an effective website is.  There is a difference, and I suck at the latter.