IGNORED

Well I went pheasant hunting today

Sticks n' Stones2

Title says it all, I went up to NY state along with my father. We got 11 birds in total, I shot 7, my dad shot 4, (8 Cocks, 3 hens) and we got to put our Huglu's through a test run. Overall it was fun. I'll upload a picture tomorrow for you guys.

EDIT- If you click on the picture you should see a tear in my pants near the crouch region, for about an hour and a half (end of first half into end of hunt) I was walking around with the crouch region and buttocks region completely ripped up to the waist band. Luckily my Hawaiian flora boxers saved the day to keep my arse and bollocks from freezing.

Pheasant Hunt.JPG

Edited by Sticks n' Stones2

sweet. wild or preserve

Sweet did you go to public land? Outfitter? Preserve? Private? I've never done any pheasant hunting and am very interested

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

We did a preserve out in NY, We'd prefer do just flush birds ourselves, but at $22 a bird you can't go wrong. We got 11 out of 15. I used my CZ Wingshooter Elite made by Huglu- Turkey in 20 ga. cz-usa-cz-wingshooter-elite.png

We did a preserve out in NY, We'd prefer do just flush birds ourselves, but at $22 a bird you can't go wrong. We got 11 out of 15. I used my CZ Wingshooter Elite made by Huglu- Turkey in 20 ga. cz-usa-cz-wingshooter-elite.png

Not bad if ya don't mind me asking what preserve?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Chasing the deer that eat your bushes since 2012