IGNORED

.308 rifle for sale or trade

dac

I have a never been fired Stevens(savage) model 200 in .308 win thats been sitting in the safe for a few years now that I'm looking to either sell it for $400.00 or trade.

If trade looking to do gun for gun, or gun for gun plus alittle cash on either side. Kinda looking for a rifle in .22 mag, but will consider just about anything even a handgun if the other person is willing to give me the month or so it takes my pd to approve a permit.

DSCN1324.jpg

DSCN1325.jpg

Edited by dac

OK lets get this gun sold. This is essentially the 110 without the Accutrigger. (which I am not very fond of anyway). It's Barrel was Button Rifled which is in my opinion way better. It comes Floated and Pillar Bedded. All the Frills have been left out which consist of, Walnut Stock, Accu Trigger, and the High Gloss Finish. It only comes in one Molded Color Stock which is Grey. So this gun has had an upgrade whether DAC did it or not with the upgraded Stock. Which I like very much I might add. The way Savage was able to offer this gun at a lower price than the 110 is the Barrel Nut. It is not a screwed in Barrel which takes time for the Smiths to headspace. In less than half the work they can headspace with just a twist of the Barrel Nut against the Recoil Lug. Wallah. If for some reason you should ever want to re barrel this gun it's a snap. You want a 7mm 08 poof. You want a 7.62x39 poof. LOL. If you don't own a .308 shame on you. Mine shoots 1/2in all day long with ME behind the trigger. It is one of the most accurate calibers made. 150gr Spitzer smacked through the Boiler Room of any Deer and it's lights out. I would have no reserve to use mine for Moose, Elk, or Caribou. The .308 is just that good.

I have said it before and your going to hear it again whether you like it or not "Todays Savage are yesterdays Remington".  If your looking for a Hunting Rifle you can lay on the ground, not worry about a scratch, and count on when it's time to pull the trigger this is it.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

OK lets get this gun sold. This is essentially the 110 without the Accutrigger. (which I am not very fond of anyway). It's Barrel was Button Rifled which is in my opinion way better. It comes Floated and Pillar Bedded. All the Frills have been left out which consist of, Walnut Stock, Accu Trigger, and the High Gloss Finish. It only comes in one Molded Color Stock which is Grey. So this gun has had an upgrade whether DAC did it or not with the upgraded Stock. Which I like very much I might add. The way Savage was able to offer this gun at a lower price than the 110 is the Barrel Nut. It is not a screwed in Barrel which takes time for the Smiths to headspace. In less than half the work they can headspace with just a twist of the Barrel Nut against the Recoil Lug. Wallah. If for some reason you should ever want to re barrel this gun it's a snap. You want a 7mm 08 poof. You want a 7.62x39 poof. LOL. If you don't own a .308 shame on you. Mine shoots 1/2in all day long with ME behind the trigger. It is one of the most accurate calibers made. 150gr Spitzer smacked through the Boiler Room of any Deer and it's lights out. I would have no reserve to use mine for Moose, Elk, or Caribou. The .308 is just that good.

I have said it before and your going to hear it again whether you like it or not "Todays Savage are yesterdays Remington".  If your looking for a Hunting Rifle you can lay on the ground, not worry about a scratch, and count on when it's time to pull the trigger this is it.

Thank you Stevo,but damn your making me double think selling it lol, the gun came with that stock, there are just less of them around due to Savage stopped producing the camo stocks a couple years before the stop production of the rifle completely. Selling it cause I don't shoot it, and honestly if I go hunting out of state, or even better, move out of state, I already own two pre freedom group marlin 336s that will cover my needs.

Edited by dac