jerseyhunter

Bodegas closed and send a message

They closed and sent the message that they no longer need US funds or help.  Real Americans stayed open and reaped the rewards of  immigrants who don't care about our country.  JMO.

A NYC protest of Trump?! Shocking! Let's remember this is the city where Hillary won 1.5 million votes more than Trump (that and Los Angeles County accounted for her entire popular vote margin in the election - two of the most highly populated urban liberal cities were the only reason Hillary can claim the popular vote - in other words, she ran up the score via two of the most liberal cities in the country) - so it doesn't surprise me. NYC is anti-Trump the entire way so you are going to have everyone in that city up in arms they lost. Same thing with LA county (and CA in general). 

When I start seeing country-wide protests of Trump (NOT just in the liberal urban centers where Hillary ran up the score) then I'll start to worry that Trump is losing the country. Until then, the silent majority is just going to sit back and watch Trump do what they voted him in for - nothing more than what he promised he'd do.

• Agree 1

Idiots! It's like when in certain neighborhoods they loot and burn buildings down in protest...only hurting themselves!

• Agree 1

I call BS on the reason for the Bodega closure. I have reliable information that the Health Department called for the shut down to set off Bug Bombs in those filthy dirty cockroach infested dumps. I heard that on Twitter so you know it's more truthful than CNN.

• Agree 1

the silent majority is just going to sit back and watch Trump do what they voted him in for

I have never seen a politician so in tune with the silent majority... So far so good.. :up:

7-11 had fresh coffee!

Did you see Joe Biden in there, speaking with a slight Indian accent?

Much to do about nothing... fail to understand what they think they're accomplishing other than losing a day of sales