IGNORED

for sale Interarms Mark X in 30-06

koz

She is in minty condition. wood and bluing is very nice. Iron sites and scope included for little extra. Low round count. Here is a chance to own a true Mauser 98 action in one of the best hunting calibers in the world. She is in 30/06 and I have found that this rifle really likes 150 gr Winchester whitebox soft points four shots cover with half dollar @ 100 yards! 

I am only selling because I want to play with a new rifle. I have loved this gun and taken great care to maintain is performance. The trigger is sweet crisp and responsive. No mushy feeling. Oh did I tell its a Mauser 98 action.... Pm for questions and pics 

gun with out glass $475.00

gun with glass Vortex crossfire 3x9 with BDC $575.00

I will include my left over ammo and sling. All Federal-State-local laws apply to this sale.

• 2 weeks later...

Interarms was an importer out of Alexandria Virginia. For a time after the 68' gun control act they manufactured PPK's for Walther here in the US as they were illegal to import. That is the only firearm I know of the manufactured and actually they only assembled. Some photos of Barrel and Reciever marks would tell a lot. You may have a real Gem there and don't even know it. Saur made Rifles with Mauser actions and if it is a Saur you have a very valuable rifle.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them