IGNORED

So are we going to have a turkey contest?

Matty

I think we need a turkey contest, and I already call "not it" for running it...but I'll help someone if they want. I say...anyone that has a turkey toilet automatically runs it.

Teams or individual?

Just go by the NWTF scoring...

and limit to one or two birds per contestant.

Anyone interested?

Thoughts, ideas?

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

I don't see why we couldn't include any Eastern gobblers. If we limit it to one bird, timing or duration of the season won't play much of a factor.

Maybe keep it to the tri-state area NY, NJ and PA.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

TTT for the night crew.

Who would be in? Can we get a list going!?

Matty

Sam?

Spent Brass?

Hmmm...

That makes me wonder if we should list "newbie", "experienced", "veteran" or the likes next to our names.

Then we could try to fairly balance the teams by putting the names in 3 hats and drawing one of each (or more) for each team.

Just a thought...may be too complicated.....May need to K.I.S.S....

Oh Yeah I'm in .... :up:

Matty

Sam ?

Spent Brass

remingtonman1108

gobblergetter

Drop Tine

BUT I don't know about sharing a NJ site contest with these weirdo foreigner.... :D

}}}--I certainly do chase New Jersey's BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->

Best Bow Buck to date; 2011 Gross; 142 6/8
Best Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
Best Northern Pike to date; 40" (Passaic River Pike )
Best Muskie to date; (The hunt begins)

Just an Idea....

What do you guys think about a contest entrance fee/donation to be collected and split between the 1st. place prize and the site for operating costs off set....

Ya. I'm in' date=' but I'm like Spent Brass. I hunt PA only.

[/quote']

Frick'en Foreigner ! .... :D

Matty

Sam3

Spent Brass

remingtonman1108

gobblergetter

Drop Tine

Dubs